Welcome to FAT Camp

18 super fit girls filed into a bus that's going to take them to their dreams. After the 3 months at FAT Camp they will be ready for the Olympics, super modeling jobs, anything that requires perfect fitness. All the girls were already ready to go wearing athletic wear and running shoes. They're chatting about what to expect, what they'll do first, what will the food be like. They were told not to bring extra clothes for that will be provided. After 3 hours the bus pulled into a gravel drive and started to drive up hill. Then they stopped and they could see a man wearing khakis and a black polo shirt and next to him was a woman in a dress. The bus pulled up next to them and stopped. The girls came out and lined up next to the owner, Andrew. "Good morning ladies!" Exclaimed Andrew. "Good morning Andrew!!" The girls replied. "Are you ready for 3 months of pain and suffering that will turn you into lean mean fighting machines?!" "Yes!" Exclaimed the girls. "Now I see you guys came in appropriate apparel but you need to stay hydrated for this first exercise we do" said Andrew. "So here are some complimentary Fitness and Athletic Training Camp water bottles!, filled with our own spring water". Each girl was handed one. "Now follow me to your quarters" they walked about 30 feet and behind some over growth was two beautiful mansions. In between the two was a large lake. "Her is where you'll be staying for the next 92 days" they walked into the mansion on their left and was met with a huge entry way with a fountain and two huge staircases. Through the hallway behind the fountain is a large kitchen and dining hall. Upstairs is the living quarters. 2 girls per room. They each have their own closet with TONS of different clothes. Dress clothes, athletic clothes, lazy clothes, any mood and anytime the girls can wear whatever they want. They loved the place. This was a hard working girls dream. But soon that dream was about to get crushed.