The pounds start to add up

The girls were still eating after about 2 hours when Delaney finally finished her marathon. She saw that all the girls were already back from their run. She was so mad she ran into her room and started doing push-ups. She was very disciplined. After about 4 hours the girls finally subsided their hunger and they ate three times their body weight. They felt extremely sluggish and all they wanted to do was to sleep. So they waddled back to their rooms, changed into something more user friendly for their bulging, rock hard bellies full of food, because most of Their athletic clothes had either ripped or are way too tight on them. They all ended wearing loose sweat pants and sweat shirts or baggy shirts and layed on their beds and went to sleep. Some didn't wake up until 6:00 pm the next day and most didn't wake up at all, but the ones that did didn't do anything active. Just ended up snacking and watching tv or using their phones or playing video games. One found herself napping on a floaty in the middle of the lake with an almost eaten bag of chips. The next day everyone was up and had digested their huge feast. They all washed it down with pop or a milkshake or something, no water. They ate a huge breakfast then went upstairs to change. Now was about the time that they started to snap out of their trances. You could hear screams through the halls and girls took off their shirts and saw their muffin tops and saggy boobs. They're butts got jigglier and they're bellies slumped over their waistband. One girl fainted. One girl liked her new body. She was tired of always working out. And this laziness thing was her kind of gig. All their clothes could fit any size. Anything they put on it would fit. Eventually every girl received a knock on their doors, and there was Andrew offering them a glass of water. They all drank, Except Delaney, who declined and drank her Gatorade. The next day Andrew called it a break day. Which basically meant more girls stuffing their faces. Andrew intended to give the girls a break once they reached about 350 pounds. That number soared past after about a week and a half. Lindsay weighed in at 415 pounds. (She had Andrew read the scale because she couldn't see it because of her massive belly size). She was excited to hear that number, and gave Andrew a big bear hug. Andrew felt all tingly inside. His body pressed up against the soft magnitude of a belly he was in love.