ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ •

"Shit, faster!" You yelped

"Fuck, move a bit"

"Hyuck fuck"

"Ugh Y/n!" He groaned

"Fuck oh god" you yelled as he went faster, sweat dripping on your forehead.

"Damn good one babe" he smiled and turned to meet her gaze and closed the game.

"Nanalo ka parin eh" you pouted, shoulders shrugged as you stared at him.

You then both turned your attention to the bedroom door after hearing knocks.

"Hoy anONG PINAGGAGAWA NINYO DIYAN, hiGHSCHOOL PALANG KAYO, WALA PA DAPAT AKONG PAMANGKIN" sigaw ng kuya mo as you quickly ran and unlocked the door.

"Kuya ano ba naglalaro lng kami"

"Naglalaro ng ano? Strip chess?" He replied

"Gago ka ba, naglalaro lng kami ng ROS hoy"
You spat out, rolling your eyes.

"A sige pero dito ako matutulog, I'm just gonna make sure na wala kayong gagawin na kalokohan hm" he patted your head and walked back to the couch.

"AT IWANAN NIYONG BUKSAN YUNG PINTUAN HA?" Sigaw niya galing sa living room.

"OO NA SUS KO PO" you replied before running back to Donghyuck.

"Hyuckkkk, ligo muna ako" you informed before tying your hair into a bun and running into the bathroom

"Pasabay" Donghyuck asks

"Yoko nga" you said before closing the bathroom door, leaving him pouting.

He sighed for the nth time wanting to join you.

"Sabay na ako" he whispered before stripping his shirt off.

"Ba yan, nahihiya ako" he murmured then pulled his pants off together with his breifs.

"Kaya mo toh Hyuck" he thought

You stripped all your clothes off, throwing them into the laundry bin and stepped into the shower.

You were scrubbing your arms with a loofa until you felt someone hugging you from behind. Turning around, you see Donghyuck smiling.

"Aba putangina mo ginagawa mo dito?" You said monotonously with a sly smile