1

Soyeon POV

"Come on Soyeon! It'll be fun!" My best friend Minji again as she tried to pull me from the couch, attempting to get me off the couch.

"Why are even taking me? I don't know these people" I asked.

"Im friends with the bride. Come on I can bring a plus one" she whined again.

I groaned and stood up from the couch. I walked over and held my pinky out,"promise me you won't leave my side."

"Promise" she smiled and crossed pinkies with me. "Now go get dressed!"

I opened my closet door and looked inside to try to find a dress perfect for a wedding. I picked out a black dressage and changed into it.

 I picked out a black dressage and changed into it

I entered the living room already dressed up.

"You look beautiful! Now let's go I don't want to miss the wedding." Minji said as she grabbed her keys and coat. "I'll wait for you in the car." I did the same thing and sat in her car.

Time Skip

We made it to the wedding it was a nice champagne gold and lavender color. Minji and I sat down at our seats and relatives and friends of the bride and groom showed up. Soon it was wedding time.

"You may know kiss the bride" The Priest said and the couple kissed as every cheered and threw confetti was the newly wed couple left.

Soon the reception started and we walked to the venue spot. Music started going and people started dancing, meanwhile I stayed at a table playing a game on my phone.

Remember how Minji said she wouldn't leave me alone? She left me for the bride and her friends. The bride called to catch the bouquet I just left to use the restroom.

As I walked to the bathroom I bumped into a person that caused me to fall down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Let me help you up" the person said as they held up their hand. I looked up to see a male smiling upon me. I smiled back and took his hand.

"It's fine I was just escaping the bouquet thing. Cause it's always the same, girls fighting over a stupid pair of flowers" I explained to him.

"It seems like you didn't want to be here" he answered.

"My friend dragged me here and then ditched me for the bride herself! Not even bidding a goodbye" I said.

"So you don't know the bride and groom?" He asked

"Nope, my friend does though. I was her plus one" I answered. 

"The groom is my old high school classmate so" he chuckled. Then he looked around if anyone was looking.

"Wanna ditch since neither of us is enjoying ourselves?" He asked. Ditching with a stranger? Might as well since both of us aren't have any fun. I gladly accepted and we both ran out the venue and into the cold streets of Seoul.