5

Authors POV

"Rosie?!" Taeyong said eyes widening as the feminine figure came closer to him, hugging him as her fruity perfume hit his nose.

"What are you doing back? I thought you were in the states?" He asked looking at her in disbelief.

"My parents job switch them back here to Seoul. So now I can finally be with you oppa!" She smiled.

"Oh." That all Taeyong could say at that moment he was more angry than relieved.

"How could she not pretend to know what she did to me before she left 3 years ago?!" Taeyong thought as his grip on the food tightened.

"Oh yeah the food! Better get back!"

"Look Rosie I have to go. The guys made me come here to pick up their food order and I need to hurry before it gets cold" he said as he tried to get away from here presence but it didn't work.

"Why don't I come with you oppa? I haven't seen them in 3 years!" She said linking his arms and walking with him.

"Crap!" That's all he could think. Taeyong and Rosie both made it to the apartment typing the password into the apartment. Before Taeyong could walk in Rosie walked in front of him smiling.

"Guess who's back?!" She asked excitedly. Which made the high school crowd turn away from the video game in disbelief and Doyoung stood up walking to her with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing back Rosie. I thought you left for good?" Doyoung asked with anger in his eyes.

"I came back for you guys! Especially Taeyong" she smiled at him.

"Fake" Doyoung thought staring at her in pure disgust.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Ten said which caused everyone to nod their heads.

"I have even better news! I'm going to your university so we can hang out like old times" She said which made them all surprised.

"This can't be true!" Taeyong thought as he sat down beside Jaehyun.

"So what about Soyeon, Taeyong?" Haechan asked which made Rosie's gaze turn to him.

"Who's Soyeon?" She asked holding a bitter smile.

"Someone who's much better than you" Jisung smiles at her causing her to taken back.

"So there's another girl taking my oppa away from me?! How dare she! When I meet her I'll-" Rosie was cut from thought from another voice.

"What's wrong? cat caught your tongue?" Doyoung smirked at her.

"No! I'm just very happy to meet her that's all." She smiled fake at them. She stood in silence for awhile then spoke up. "Taeyong oppa can you walk me out?"

"Sure" he said and grabbed his coat. As they both made it on the street Rosie kissed his cheek.

"Maybe once I get settled into the school. Maybe we could go on a date?" She asked looking at him with her dark eyes.

"Maybe" he said and then he walked inside leaving her alone.

Soyeon's POV

I quickly got out of bed and I looked outside and saw snow scattered everywhere.

"Yay snow!" I said happily running into the bathroom to get ready. I to my closet picking out a warm outfit for today.

I ate a bowl of cereal and walked to class for today. When I made it on campus I knew today was a good day cause Minji,Lara, and Hyungwoo doesn't have class today. Maybe today I'm gonna be happy. I was busy looking for Taeyong and when I did found him my heart dropped seeing him clinging onto another girl. I walked up to him.