9

A/N: This is Taeyong's hair in this story just in case you didn't know.
_____________________________
Taeyong's POV

Flashback 6 years ago

"T-Taeyong we were just joking around!" Minki said as he backed up into a corner

"I DON'T CARE! YOU DON'T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled angrily at him.

"Well she acted like she didn't have a boyfriend. Man she was a big-" right before he could speak I pushed him into a corner and punched,kicked, and banged his head into the wall.

"You like that huh? You like getting beat don't you? I'm going to kill you!" I said as I kept hitting him some more. Blood was coming out of his mouth. I could've killed him if it wasn't for Yuta and Doyoung holding me back.

"Hyung stop it!" Doyoung said. "He isn't worth getting expelled for"

"Let's get him the infirmary first" Yuta said getting ahold of Minki's arms.

Then on my third year, these group of first year guys were taunting me, so I beat them with the nearest thing near me, a metal bat.

"Never taunt me again! Hear that never taunt me again!" I yelled
———————

"Oh my gosh!" I said as I woke up from my nightmare. I never dreamed like that for years. I looked to my side to see Soyeon sleeping peacefully beside me.

"At least she's sleeping soundly" I said and got out of bed and went to get water. But I saw Taeil eating a cup of ramen on the counter.

"Hey why are you awake?" I asked getting a glass of water.

"I got hungry so I came here. Why are you awake?" He retorted back.

"I had that dream" I answered as I chugged the water from the glass. Immediately knew because I had a similar dream last year.

"Well try not to think about it. Dream about Soyeon, anyway I'm going to bed. Night Taeyong." He said as he threw away his ramen cup and walked towards his room. Maybe I should dream about something else.
—————

Soyeon's POV

"I don't want to go back!" I whined while Taeyong was trying to get me to go back to college.

"Come on Soyeon! I'll protect you and Rosie's reputation is pretty much dead" he confessed that made me stop resisting.

"Huh?" I said confused. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"Back when you were still healing, Doyoung told everyone what Rosie did and Rosie got kicked out of every club she signed up for. She was told many threats and she got expelled." He explained as he grabbed my hand.

"How did Hyungwoo and Minji respond?" I asked again.

"People also figured out it was their plans too. So Hyungwoo got kicked off of every sports team he was on and Minji was kicked out of the popular lifestyle. Now they're both getting threats, but I heard they're pissed at you" he said.

Oh great.

"Anyway let's go!" He said grabbing my hand, running out the door.
——————

"Is that Soyeon?"
"She's gotten skinnier"
"She's brave for coming back"
"I heard Rosie,Minji,and Hyungwoo are plotting revenge"
"Whatever they're overrated."

Those were the whispers I heard as I walked towards my classroom. I sat down at my table and got prepared for my lesson.

When my lesson was over I walked out of my class and was surprised by Taeyong.

"Hey babe! Do you want to go and eat lunch with us?" He asked motioning towards Jaehyun.

"No. I have a lot of work to catch up and study for. Maybe next time?" I said as I motioned my stack of homework in my arms.

"Ok call me tonight" he said and then walked away.

I sat at my desk doing the work that was due. I looked at my clock that read 6:40pm.

"Maybe I need a break." I mumbled as I sat back in my chair. I grabbed my wallet and put on a pair of sneakers.

"Maybe if I go to the convenience store, that'll take my mind off of things."

I walked down the street until the bright lights of the sign caught my eye. I walked in and grabbed a couple of snacks, paid, and walked back to my apartment.

I felt like I was being followed by someone, but shrugged the thought off. Before I could turn onto my street I was pulled back by someone putting a cloth to my mouth trying to knock me out. They successfully did because right before I could fight back, I blacked out.
—————

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was cold and it felt like it was made from concrete, so it can hollow out any screams. I heard the door creaked opened and my head immediately shot down.

"Oh come on Soyeon look at me? Don't you miss your best friend?"

I know that teasing voice. I looked up to see Minji smirking at me.

"Yah! Why did you do this? What did I ever do to you?" I asked while tears were brimming from in my eyes.

"You don't know? You stole everything from me! I always hated being in your shadow! So during high school I pretended to be your friend and cut ties from you forever, meaning taking your boyfriend who hates you like me. I JUST WANT YOU TO DIE!" She explained as she yelled the last part as her manicured finger tracing my chin.

"I hate seeing this face not bruised up. Rosie come and finish your dirty work" She said as she pushed me towards the ground.

"Gladly" She said as she starting beating me with all types of objects, while I was screaming. Then I saw her take my wallet and my phone.

"Hyungwoo, deal with that little boyfriend of hers" she said handing my phone towards him.

Taeyong's POV

"Why isn't she calling me?" I asked staring at my phone.

"Hey give her time! She's probably in the shower. Hey look she texted you!" Jaehyun exclaimed as he pointed towards the notification. I decided to read it.

Hey loverboy! Come get your girl, this is Hyungwoo btw. She would text you, but she's too busy getting beaten to death by Rosie! Meet me at this address right now or else she dies. Here's the address.

I angrily looked at my phone and got up quickly as that scared Jaehyun.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" He asked looking at me worried.

"Go to the police and get them to this location now!" I yelled as I told him the location and stormed into the living room with everyone in.

"What's wrong?" Jungwoo asked.

"Jungwoo, stay here with the younger ones. Johnny,Yuta, and WinWin come with me, and you others go with Jaehyun to the police department." I explained as everyone got up nervously but quickly to my commands.

The four of us got into my car and I drove towards the location fast.

"Please be okay" I mumbled to myself as I gripped the steering wheel.
———————

What's up guys? Taeyong is pissed and going towards Soyeon. Do you think they'll rescue Soyeon?

Sadly the next chapter is the last chapter then the epilogue. I'm really gonna miss this book.

I wanted Taeyong's past to play a big part in this last chapter.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this part and happy 2019!