Prolouge - Introduction of the main characters

Hi! The name's Eren Jaeger

Age 15 and of course I'm gay but I never show it (yet). Since kindergarten, I've been top of my batch. I have no friends and good grades but I live in a simple life. My dad left the family for another woman when I was 9. From that day on, mom became single mother but she can still manage us. My brother is annoying as hell but he can be sweet. Althrough my life after dad had left us, it's been good until these fucking boys came into my personal life.

 Althrough my life after dad had left us, it's been good until these fucking boys came into my personal life

Jean Kirstein

The beautiful horseface guy. He's very active, sweet, and gentle guy. Those personality doesn't sound like a bad boy at all. Some people said that he's a player but I never believe about that. Why? Because he's my crush. I never told anybody except mom. He's good at singing and playing the guitar. That's another reason why I like this guy.

(Sorry, this is the only picture that I found that looks like he's in highschool)

Zeke Jaeger

My annoying but sweet brother. He's the oldest of them all and he knows that I'm gay but he doesn't know I have a crush on Jean. As I told earlier, he's annoying always but sweet if you get to know him more. He's the fighter of the group. He's always there to pick a fight if you hurt anyone; it maybe physical or mental hurt to anyone close to him. He's like a father figure of our family even though he's my half brother.

 He's like a father figure of our family even though he's my half brother

Erwin Smith

The caterpillar eyebrows. He's the best friend of Levi Ackerman. He's a silent type of guy but don't judge him. He's called the "campus boyfriend" for he is the womenizer of the group. I still don't understand why he's been the campus boyfriend if everyone knows that he'll break your heart?

And lastly...

Levi Ackerman

Levi Ackerman

The captain of almost everything. It was said that he's the king of the school for he's been respected by students. He's like a girl's dream boy looks though his personality doesn't fit for his looks for me. He's rich, famous, basketball player, and a model of each front cover magazine. If my brother is annoying, this guy will annoy you until you die if you disrespect him. Adicted to smoking and drinking.

Never thought they'll come into my life. My life is a living hell already and now this!? Not all top one's are praise by students. They mostly get jealous and bullies it. Some never care about it. In my situation, it's not like that. I was called as a monster.

I maybe the top one but they bully and/or stay away from me. It's not an easy life being lonely but I guess I'm used to it. They called me monster after someone found out that I change into what the scientist called 'titan'. I can't blame my dad. He was forced to make me this for the sake of my family.

This will be a one hellish fucking year. Well I thought of that at first...

A/N
So before, I have no plans on writing another book of Ereri but here I am. Publishing this book I thought of. This book will be on hold. I'll start writing chapters when my other book is finish. I tried my best to edit the cover. Hope you like it.