Who the hell kiss me!?

Time skip (3rd year highschool/9th grade)

Eren's Pov

"Hey, it's them!" A girl shouted from afar. "Aren't they sexy? Especially that sassy Levi?" She acted like she melts when Levi look at her. "Hey girls! They're comming this way!" A girl shouted which is annoying, especially that she is near me. Armin and I saw the four boys walking this way making all the girls squeal after Levi and the others look at them.

(Sorry for Petra lovers. You'll be hating me.)

We watch as a girl went near the four of them and infront of Levi. "Hello Levi~" she purr with no hesitation to hug him. Her skirt was too short like you almost saw her, you know and her make up. God, she looks like a coloring book. "I'm Petra by the way." She said as she wink at him. Levi stare at her showing no emotions. He sigh and look at her with annoyance. "Can you get this filthy coloring book off of me? Such an ugly creature." All of them except Armin and that Petra girl laugh. Making the five girls in my right laughing insanely.

That Petra girl walk back from the crowd with her head down. I felt pity for her knowing the feeling of being laugh at. Levi and the others continue on their way as I heard all those laughing and making fun of the poor girl. "That's were you belong for hugging the captain of the school!" A girl from my right shouted. "You deserve that you flirty slut!" The guy at her back laugh as he went out of the crowd.

"Serves you right for touching daddy Levi without his permission. Spreading unknown germs to him making him flinch from disgust!" The girl from her front told her with a laugh. To be exact, she was surrounded. She just sat there and hug her knees until I have enough from this sight.

"Eren, don't. You know what may happen, right?" Armin stops me looking at me with worried eyes. "I can't Armin." I look down as I walk pass Armin. I heard him sigh as he follows me. "Hey stop it!" I said making them stop. I went to the girl and hug her like I'm protecting her. "Stop bullying her or you all will be sent at the principals office." I warn them that made them walk away, mumbling curses and shit. This made me realize being a nerd and a teacher's pet like Armin was pretty usefull.

We look at the girl and saw her make up ruin from tears. I pull out my handkerchief and wipe her face removing her make up when our eyes widden. She look confuse to either why we're helping her or to why we're shock. I smile brightly as I look at her eyes with few more tears. "You look beautiful without the make-up. You should show your natural face more often." I said making her eyes widden.

"Y-you really think so?" She asks and I nod. She smile as I continue. "Removing your make-up and wearing appropriate clothes will make you look cute. Try it tomorrow." I smile as she smiles widely and sweetly. She nod at my suggestion. Armin and I walk away but before that, she pull the hem of my clothes. "W-what's your name?" She asks shyly. I smile at her actions and find it cute though not my type.

"Eren." I answer as she smiles widley again. "Then it's nice to meet you, Eren. Thanks for saving me back there." She said and walk away. I look at Armin and caught him staring at that caterpillar eyebrows. I knew that he has a crush on him since forever though. I didn't mind about that especially that he accepts me for being who I am so why not accept him too?

"Aren't he handsome?" Armin mumbles which is a little low but enough to hear it. Handsome? I wouldn't be honest if I tell myself that he  isn't handsome but there personality destroys it. He's pride is too much and that just ruin how I look at rich kids. I still don't understand how he's more popular than his friends. People this days are really blind. "Eren?" Armin called and I look at him. "Why aren't you popular like your brother?" He asks. "I already told you before. We don't really talk to each other and thanks to that, no one knows we're half brothers." I answer. I was suprise that when I reach the 7th grade, no one brought up the monster rumor but that didn't make me relax.