Note

Guys this isn't Jean x Eren. It's just a side ship but this is still Ereri. I never read the manga of AOT/SNK or whatever you want to call it. I spoil myself but not to much. I only spoil myself with a little details but reading the manga will lose my gain to watch it in anime. Speaking of being spoil, I never knew the personality of Zeke. All I know that he's a *******
******* of Eren. Please don't hate me if he's a fighter but don't worry. Eren is still the hot-blooded stubborn brat. Levi is still the badass cleanfreak.

Also I am sorry if it is Erwin instead of Farlan. I have some other plans about him and Eren. Meaning Jean x Eren isn't the only side ship that's happening. Sorry about that. In this story, Mikasa isn't an adoptive sister of Eren but somewhere related to the main stars of this story. Many spoilers huh? There might be some twisted events happening but I can't promise you it's good. Besides, I'm not that much of a writer but instead a reader.

If your here just for the smut without a plot then get out. By that, yes. I'm trying my best to create a smut for you guys but I thought of putting a smut in this story. Though it won't be many 'cause I'm focusing at the plot. I'll try my best okay? Please bare with me on this and my other story.

Please?