Chapter 23

"This is Max and this is Rafael " Alec introduced his sons to his mom proudly. Max and Rafe were looking at their Grandma with their big eyes.

"Max, Rafael this is your grandma."

"Hello gaanma, I'm blueberry" Max introduced himself.

"I'm Rafe" Rafe said Shyly.

" Come closer. Grandma is too old. So I can't see properly."
Max and Rafe quickly get into Maryse's bed.

"Careful" Magnus panicked.

"I'm okay." Maryse looked at Magnus and smiled.

Max looked at his papa. As he was asking for something. Magnus realized why Max was looking at him with those big puppy eyes.

"Go ahead" Magnus gave his permission to Max. Max turned to Maryse.

"When I'm not well papa and dadda kiss my boo boo and I get strong again. I'll kiss gaanma's boo boo." Max explained as much as he could.

"Thank you Max."

"Rafe will kiss too" Rafe interrupted.

"Thank you Rafe. Now you two come here and make Grandma better"
Max and Rafe quickly hugged Maryse's neck and kissed her both cheeks. After their kisses Maryse kissed her grandsons forehead. Her eyes were wet. She regretted the years she spent without those babies.

"Grandma, are you crying? Are you hurt? Dadda..." Rafe quickly looked at Alec.

"Im okay baby. I'm getting strong already. Thank you so much" Maryse pat Rafe's head.

-------------------------------------------------------

      Maryse went through chemotherapy. She was slowly getting better. She was still in pain. She couldn't digest hard food. Basically she couldn't anything. She vomited everything back. She went bold but after four months her hair was growing back little by little. But she refused to wear a wig. She is still a stubborn woman.

     Magnus, Alec, Izzy, Jace , all of them were with Maryse. She never felt alone. They were the only reason she agreed to get treatments. Max and Rafe spent lots of time with their grandma. In past few months Magnus became Maryse's best friend. His omega nature was comforting and calming. He was always there for Maryse whenever she needed someone. Alphas were not good at comforting while omegas were the best at it.

      Little by little Magnus's baby bump was getting bigger. Magnus got tired quickly. His craving for food was crazy. He was so insecure about his body. Alec had to made sure Magnus is perfect the way he is. This was such a morning.

      Max and Rafe was sleeping in their own room. Magnus and Alec were in their master room. Alec was holding Magnus against his chest. Alec was still sleeping . But Magnus was awake. He was hungry. But he was worried. He knew it was stupid to. But he can't stop thinking about his body. He felt like
He got fatter than last pregnancy. That's for sure because of the medicine he had to take. After all the doctor told getting fatter is a side effect of the medicine.

       Magnus looked at his body and sighed. He felt bad about himself.

'Alexander deserves someone handsome. Not a fat omega.'Magnus thought.

"What is bothering you?" Alec kissed Magnus's head. Alec loved the smell of Magnus's hair. Magnus changed his shampoo recently. He smells like a strawberry. Alec kept on saying he wanted to eat Magnus because he smell so tasty.

"Nothing" Magnus lied.

"Hm..." Alec looked at Magnus. Magnus was looking somewhere else. Alec sat up while running his eyes. Magnus whimpered as he just Alec's warmth. He hated coldness. But he refused to tell anything.
'I shouldn't be clingy. Alexander will get tired of me' Magnus thought. He didn't know he just sighed. He was too lost in his own sad thoughts.