Chapter Thirteen

I suddenly wake up on the cold bathroom floor, disappointment filling over me in the fact I'm still alive.

Fuck.

I've failed to kill myself...i've failed to join Luhan the one i care about most. I stand up and feel my head start to pound, i slowly pull my hand up to my head and suddenly realize all my cuts and dried blood that cover my arm. I turn the sink on, washing all the dried blood off and pull my jacket sleeves down to cover them even though I'm alone so i have no reason to.

I walk out of the bathroom and into Luhan's room,  laying down on his bed that still smells of him. I roll up in his blanket and start crying once again.  It's all i can do as of right now; its all i can think of doing. After a while of crying i finally run out of tears so i roll out of the bed. I guess i should probably go home now though. I mean theres no point in staying here without Luhan and staying here with all these memories of him won't help me get past this at all.

I gather my stuff together and leave the apartment locking the door behind me with my key. I make my way downstairs and out the building to my car that i get into.  I slowly pull out of the parking lot; driving away, i take one look at the apartment building and realize this will probably be the last time i'll be seeing it for a while.

I slowly drive away, making my way to my house. I don't want to go home

just yet but i have to considering i have no where else to go. As I pull into the driveway i look around to see my dads car parked where it normally is. I leave my bag in the car and i walk into the house that i most definitely did not miss the short time i was away from it. I look at my dad who's sitting on the couch; he jumps up almost instantly and walks over to me and slaps me hard across the face.

Instead of fighting back like i normally would i let him beat me; in hopes he'll beat me enough for me to die. "Oh you're gonna get it tonight" he practically growls out at me as he throws a punch directly in the middle of the face. He punches me a few more times before throwing me to the ground and kicking me hard in the gut. After giving no response to any of the beatings i see my father getting bored. "Get the fuck out of my sight you disappointment"

I walk up to my room aching everywhere from getting hit so many times. I close my door behind me and flop myself onto my bed curling into a ball.

Surprisingly that wasn't as bad as i thought it would have been. But he did seem to get bored rather quickly and he also did what he normally did but with more force. It still hurt like hell though. I lay curled up in a ball on my bed with absolutely no intentions of getting up or doing anything as a matter of fact.

((Authors Note))

Okay you guys are lucky i made a deal to post this. Cause i feel so tired right now and i just want to sleep. Haha.

Well here you go though chapter 13 as promised.

I'll update again Saturday and hopefully will continue on and update as often as i would use to. I just gotta get back into it.

Well hope you're enjoying the story. I love please continue reading it means  the world to me to know people actually like this crappy little story.