Chapter 10

I walk home slowly, covered in the blood of the family, the dad who would do anything to protect his daughter...I sniff and wipe my runny nose. //Why am I feeling remorse? Oh...the little girl reminds me of her...my baby sister...// I sigh and stand knee deep in the river, washing the blood off my clothes, the water around me turning red. I scrub my face and squint as I see a figure walking towards me. It's Elizabeth, now woken up and waving. "Drunk still?"  She laughs. "No I slept it off."  I nod and smile a fake smile at her.  "That's good. How was last night for you?"  Her eyes light up. "It was great!  That guy I was with took me out and we partied all night, got wasted and had a blast! He actually gave me his number because he wants to see me again!"  I bite my lip. "Cool." She eyes me up and down.  "You okay?  You went hunting without me.  I thought you only do that when you're upset?"  I frown.  "Maybe I am upset."  She sighs and rubs her temples.  "I'm too hungover to help you with your problems right now."  I nod and sit down in the stream, swirling the water in circles with my hands, staring at the bank of the river blankly.  She takes off her shoes and clothes, coming to sit beside me in only her bra and underwear.  I look over at her, my eyes soaking in her slender and toned body, golden blonde hair, and beautiful smile.  She looks over at me.  "What are you staring at?"  I blink awake out of my trance and look back at my hands.  "Nothing."  She nudges me with her shoulder.  "Come on, spit it out."  I look back up at her beautiful face and grab her, pulling her into me, kissing her firmly on the mouth.  She pulls away, stunned and eyes wide.  "W-what are you doing?!"  I lean over to her.  "Kissing you."  She backs away onto the bank of the stream, me crawling on top of her and pinning her down.  "Loving you."  I can feel her heart beat against my chest, and a blush spreads along her cheeks.  I bite my lip and kiss her again.  I let go of her hands and she immediately reaches up and tangles her dainty fingers in my hair.  I bite her lip and I feel her shudder underneath me, moaning softly.  "I love you,"  I mutter against her lips, kissing her deeper and rougher.  "I love you too,"  she mumbles, pulling me closer and matching my intensity.  I rip off my top, and unbutton my pants, breaking the kiss to rip them off my body.  I pick her up and carry her back to our house, throwing onto the bed and stripping off my bra and underwear.  She's working on taking off hers as I crawl onto the bed beside her, to kiss her again, and take her, and make her mine.

///

She's asleep beside me now, curled into the cutest little ball, snoring softly.  I chuckle lightly and kiss her forehead softly.  She stirs slightly and rolls the other way against her pillow.  I stand up and go grab a drink of water.  //That was amazing...//  I smile as I recall everything in vivid detail, smirking at remembering the sound of her moaning.  Her body is covered in my love bites, and she has bruises on her wrist from when I pinned her down a bit too roughly.  I rub the back of my neck and smile happily, giggling like a child and walking outside into the sun.  My naked body soaks in the heat and light, warming me up to the core.  I hear a twig crack behind and am tackled into a bear hug by Elizabeth.  "Evan!" she giggles and kisses my neck.  I twirl around with her in my arms and laugh with her.  "Hey there sleepyhead.." Her smile is wide and bright and I hug her close to me happily.  "How did you sleep my lovely?"  She giggles.  "Awesome! Like a baby!"  I laugh and kiss her softly.  "What would you like to do today?"  She shrugs.  "Maybe put on clothes...?"  I smirk, "Or maybe not...?"