Jet (Book One) Revenge and Power

This is dedicated to Allycat0526 for making the awesome trailer for this story that is posted at the side, check it out!! :D

Ugly.

That's what they called her.

A freak.

Then things changed. She lost the one person who meant everything to her. Her mother. And still her assailants carried on with their abuse, constantly pushing her down, physically and emotionally. Until it all became too much.

Angry.

Her only ray of hope in all of this is Alan Verita, a policeman in her neighborhood. He takes her in, becomes her guardian, agrees to home school her and to keep her far away from her tormentors. However, he's not your everyday cop. He has a secret, a secret that he is forced to share with her. 

Power.

He has a question for her, he can make her powerful. All he needs is her permission. She accepts. 

Return.

Six years later, she is forced to return to the place that caused her so much pain - as Alan has been promoted. With her trusted guardian as the newly appointed town Sheriff, she starts to formulate a plan, to use her power to her advantage and now, she has only one thing on her mind.

Revenge.

Betrayal, hate, anger and... love? - The key components of this tangled up mess.

Read on and enjoy the story of the hectic life of Hendry Ryans - A.K.A Jet.

-     -     -

Hope you like the description! :)