Introduction

Welcome to Poetry Galaxy Club, where poets and poetesses dream farther than the clouds, search for the shooting stars and aim to the unlimited

Welcome to our club, your club!

This poetry club is for every poet who loves to connect words with feelings, imagination with rhythm, tell a story between the lines and surely give a deep meaning behind the beauty of rhyme.

This is a place for every poet who wishes to get noticed, for every poet who likes to discover new poets whether they're on top or they're taking their first step in poetry world, and finally improve their poetry by giving positive feedback or telling ways to improve their poetry in a respectful way. It is indeed a community for poets.

And not to forget to mention; with The Wattys having a poetry category, we decided to create this book club to connect poets and help them improve their works! 

So, how will this poetry club work?

Each week, you will be separated into pairs and you will be asked to critique 2 poems of your partner's book. Once you have finished your assignment, you'll comment that you're done. Your comments will be monitored by the admins to make sure all members are treated with respect and receive proper feedback.

Got any questions? Check the FAQ first!

Do you know any active poets who would be interested in joining? Be sure to tag them! The more the merrier!