FAQ

- When do we start doing the assignment?

1st day of every month.

- Can I apply to join the club when it says "Open" even if the assignment is started?

Yes, you can join it as long as it says Open, however, you'll have to wait for the beginning of the next month to get started.

- Can I go on hiatus and still be a member?

Yes, you can but you have to tell us before the new assignment starts!

- What happens if my partner does not complete their assignment?

If the week is over, an admin will provide feedback to you and will also message your partner. Until we receive a reply, they will not be included in next week's pairings. If they remain absent for two weeks or more, they will be removed from the club.

- Can we enter more than one book?

Unfortunately, no. Only one book per user at a time. However, you can enter your second book after all the chapters in the first book has been reviewed

- Is it alright if we want to read more than 2 in a week/or read 8 poems together at once?

We suggest discussing your reading arrangement with your partner for the month. We encourage you to have a contact with your partner and to read more than two poems as the task of the week.  In the end of the month, we will shout out the team who finishes their assignment before the others.

-Is it alright if we want to read more than 8 poems of total?

Yes, like we mentioned in the answer of previous question. You should let your partner know that you'd like to give and receive feedback on more than 8 poems of total, if he/she agrees on this as a mutual arrangement, this would be great. In the end of the month, we will shout out the best team that gives extra effort.

- What is proper feedback?

Poetry is mostly about the personal response of the reader to the poem. How a poem made you feel and your general thoughts on it is considered feedback! Not just a simple "It's good." You can give compliments, but not generic ones. What part of the poem did you like and why? Noticing typos or other grammatical errors as well is encouraged, but just pointing out a typo is not considered feedback.

 If you have any more questions, please ask them in the comments. :)