July Assignment

Welcome fellow members!

Today is the 1st of July when every member should start their mission from now! 

Down below we'd mention the pairs, you will have to read 2 poems of your partner's book that is mentioned near his/her account per week, next week you read and review another 2 poems, etc until you finish reading and reviewing 8 poems for this month.

We want each of you, to come back on this page by the end of every week to comment saying "1st week assignment is done" "2nd week... 3rd, 4th week is done" 

Please don't forget to add #GPC when you give a review in your comment. For any doubt, please read FAQ chapter or simply contact her via message or comment! 

Are you ready? 

AprilFitts "An Imaginary Soul", with brainwired "The Deep Dark Dystopia" 

Cynthia_2002_25 "Poems(prompts and contests)", with Artist4Hire "Inside My Head"

WolfbloodKatniss "After Motion Revival", with  she_wanjiku"Poetic Vibe"

cakegirl1234098"A Peek Through My Eyes", with NamrahSiddiqui "Poetic Hours"

- Rantingreader "Understand", with Beatrize_j "Broken"

- FetchingPenumbra "Recreationals", with DarkCamelot_Evince "Sudden Thoughts"

ShowNoFearz "The Raven's Hymn", with willaMdeamer "Nighthawk"

DripDripDrop "My Salvation" with AliRuck "Oroborosly"

theskylooksbeautiful "Fervours Of The Broken" with Naan2015  "Poems of the Atmos"

AllAboutWordz "Collected Pieces" with Apricity2104 "Tunnels"

willatree2 "Apples and Oranges and Jekyll and Hyde" with EdwinJohnA "Soulfelt"

- golsam18 "Withered" with sks211 "Memories: a collection of poetry"

LilacSky8"Miles In Blue Deep" with, AWhimsicalWriter "The Scribbled Mind"

Dolphinity "Insouciance" with Chl0eandRisk "Melting candle"

-   FrenchiestFry_xoxo "Poems and Stuff" with  wildroxxxe "Rose and Beautiful Souls" 

flcrescent "Peach Tea" with Iwritemystery "Beneath the surface"

- awesomeatc "Solace and Scars" with handdwritten "Paper Cups and Coffee Mugs"

- Michael-Z- "Open Mind" and Orizielle "Opus"

This is our first session as a club and we are very excited to share this experience with you. Here's hoping we learn and grow together. Happy reading! :)