Going Home

Wassup my name is Zahmira. I left home almost 2 years ago and today I will be going back. But I won't be returning alone. I'm going home with my gang. They've been there for me through thick and thin since I met them. I'm 18 years old and I left home at the age of 16. It's been awhile and I can't wait to see my brother. My parents abandoned us at a young age so their the reason I became the girl U am today. The gang leader of the baddest and the best of the best.
Anyways that's enough about me let's get to the story.

Beep beep beep be-
I grabbed my alarm clock and threw it at the wall.
I groaned and sat up.
I went to my bathroom and showered, shaved, and did my daily hygiene.
I got out and wrapped a towel around my small petite body and went to my closet and picked out my outfit.
It showed most if my tattoos but not all of them.
Outfit

Tattoos visible

Tattoos visible

After getting dressed I went to my vanity and took my hair out of its ponytail and brushed it out then put it into a high messy bun

I then applied mascara and some dark red lipstick and we can't forget the eyeliner.
After that was done I packed up my make up and put it in my suitcase with my other stuff.
I threw on my leather jacket with my gang symbol(King Cobra), grabbed my bags, and my keys, phone, and purse and carried three suitcases downstairs and went back up for the last 2.
After putting my bags in my car I went back into the house and to the kitchen where everyone was.
As I was fixing my plate I noticed that Forest wasn't down here.
"Hey, guys where's Forest", I asked.
" I think he's still upstairs",  replied Desiree.
I smirked and tipped upstairs and to his room.
I quietly entered and closed the door behind me.
I looked towards the bed and he was still asleep.
I smirked evilly and crept backstairs to the kitchen.
I filled a bucket with ice cold water and crept upstairs to his room and entered quietly and crept towards his bed.
I dumped the bucket all over him and he shot up.
I laughed and ran out of the room with him still sitting there until he realized I was gone.
I ran and hid behind Dexter.
Everyone was acting normal and continued on with there conversations until Forest came downstairs dripping wet.
Zahmira if you come out now I won't do anything.
I rolled my eyes and said to myself "yeah right you say that everytime".
After 5 more minutes went by I thought he was gone so I came out which was a bad idea.
He was standing on the other side of the table.
I dashed towards the stairs and tried to run to my room but he caught me.
"Thanks for coming out", he said.
I rolled my eyes and turned around in his arms.
I leaned in for a kiss and when he leaned in also I ducked from his arms and ran out to my car.

Thirty minutes later and everyone was ready to go.
Desiree was riding with me in my car.
We all pulled out of the driveway and started our car ride to the airport.

After arriving to the airport we got out and got our bags out of the cars.
The cars and our motorcycles we're going to be shipped to Los Angeles from North Dakota.
We entered the airport and went through all the security and boarded our plane.
Los Angeles here we come.