I Need You

Killa's house^^
Killa's POV
When Zahara fell asleep on my chest I got up and carried her bridal style to my car.
I sat her in the passenger seat and buckled her up.
I went to my side and did the same time myself.
I pulled out of the school parking lot and started the journey to my house.

After 2 hours of driving I arrived at my own personal house that I shared with my best friends.
I pulled up and parked in the garage, got out, and got Zahra out and took her up to my room. I laid her in my bed and went to take a shower.
I spent almost an hour in the shower.
I got out a d dressed in a pair of boxers and sweatpants.
I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to cook something to eat.
While I let the food cook I went and changed Zahara into one of my shirts and put her under the covers and went back downstairs to finish cooking before the guys arrived.
I had just fixed all the plates when the door slammed open and in walked the guys and Tina.
They all went to their to shower and change.
I went upstairs with a plate and a drink and set it down for when Zahmira woke up.
I went back downstairs and sat in the movie room eating while watching The Bye Bye Man.
The crew came in and we all ate and watched tv.
I had just finished and sat the plate down in the seat next to me when I felt a small weight in my lap.
I looked and saw Zahmira with a blanket snuggled up to me watching the movie.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
After another hour of watching TV everyone was out so I cut off the film and carried Zahmira upstairs.
I laid her down and climbed in behind her.
She turned to face me and opened her eyes.
She smiled and leaned in and kissed me.
I smiled as she crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her as she moved down my jaw and to my neck sucking making me groan and flip us.
I kissed her and moved down to her neck.
After 30 minutes of making out we laid back down and I brought her to my chest.
"I need you, no one has ever made me feel the way you do. I feel like I have no one but when I'm with you everything changes. I need you",  she said quietly.
I smiled and whispered in her ear.
" I need you to. You make me a better person and one more thing. You're mine. ",  I whispered in her ear.
I smiled and kissed her while wiping my tears.
" Will you be my girlfriend? ",  I asked her.
" Like you said I'm yours",  she whispered while kissing me.
"I just need to tell you something before we get to deep in this. I'm a gang leader. The leader of the Red Rose Cobras to be exact" She said.
I smiled and "I'm a mafia leader".
She smiled and kissed me and pulled me on top of her.
I smiled and kissed her back.
I slowly grinded myself into her as she moaned.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
We laid down and soon went to sleep.