Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Cʀᴏᴡɴs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:    LUNEJOON

In which soft dom Hoseok and squishy Namjoon have fluffiest first date the world has ever seen.

Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢ | Namseok

Gᴇɴʀᴇ |  Fluff

___________________

                         ___________________

                                     Half an hour.

That's how long Hoseok had been pacing outside of the little comic book shop, mustering up the courage to enter.

Truth be told, he wasn't even into comics. It was only out of sheer curiosity that he'd wandered inside one day, and ever since he'd been finding excuses to take a trip down town in order to snag another interaction with the dimpled cutie that worked inside. From the moment he'd caught a glimpse of that shy smile, and been graced with the deep melodic voice that belonged to the lanky sweetheart, Hoseok was whipped.

Now all he had to do was go inside and ask him out, something that should have been a simple task. But the dancer was finding that he had no control over the way that his gut was swimming with anxiety, and his palms were becoming clammy. Maybe this was silly. Maybe he should just turn around and walk back down the sidewalk the way he'd came. Sighing, Hoseok carefully peered in through one of the shop windows.

There he was, behind the counter setting up a display of little action figures. His brows were furrowed in concentration as his slender fingers worked with as much care and tenderness as one might use when mending a baby bird. His plump lips were parted ever so slightly to form a little o, eyes sparkling with determination to not let his infamous clumsiness ruin the project. It was with a satisfied smile that Namjoon realized he'd managed to fully set up the display without breaking the figurines, and couldn't help but do a little shimmy of victory. 

Hoseok's chest felt warm and airy as he watched the scene unfold and he nearly cooed out loud.

He was Jung-fucking-Hoseok, he could do this! Taking a deep breath to hype himself up, Hoseok pushed the door open to enter, welcoming the little bell chime that sounded to announce his arrival, and noting the oddly satisfying smell of worn pages. Regardless of the hoard of nerves that invaded his senses, he forced any suspicious expressions off of visage in favor of a cool and calm exterior as he walked casually over to a shelf and pretended to examine the contents of what was held there.