Sɴᴀᴄᴋ

Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ Bʏ: SASSYJOON

In which Namjoon tries to cook for Jimin, but Jimin has another type of eating in mind.

Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢ | Minjoon

Gᴇɴʀᴇ | Smut & Fluff

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs | Rimming -He's gonna eat him out so if you're not down for that then don't read (;

___________________

___________________

Namjoon should have never stepped foot into that kitchen.

The man was a walking disaster and he knew it, so what had given him the brilliant idea to attempt a meal without destroying the entire house?

All he'd wanted to do was impress Jimin. His boyfriend had been spoiling him so much lately, making him feel so pretty and so loved. Guilt seeped into his mind as he recalled just how much the younger male had spent on him in the past month alone. He gave him all the cuddles in the world, praising his thick thighs and his chubby little cheeks and raising his self confidence through the roof. His lover treated him like a prince and Namjoon honestly felt like he didn't deserve it.

If he couldn't convince Jimin to stop spoiling him so heavily, he'd just have to make it up to him somehow. Namjoon had settled on planning a date night, inviting Jimin over to his place so that he could prepare a nice dinner for the two of them.

He'd had good intentions, but poor Namjoon could not operate the kitchen to save his life. The tall male was beginning to panic, as Jimin was supposed to be over any minute now and all he'd achieved was making a giant mess out of the kitchen and burning every bit of the food.

"Shit.." he muttered, staring at the handle of the pan that had somehow broken off in his hand. This was hopeless, utterly hopeless. He was starting to feel the pangs of frustration gripping at him as he struggled. He couldn't do anything right!

"Joonie?.." he froze as a voice rang out, instantly recognizing it as Jimin and cringing. He wasn't even close to having dinner ready, and was utterly embarrassed for the other male to witness the pitiful state that his kitchen was currently in. Namjoon turned slowly to see his boyfriend standing in the doorway and peering in, dressed well and looking dashing as always. His brows were raised in shock and mild amusement as he took in the scene before him. "What..uhm, what happened in here babe?" He pondered, biting his lip to suppress a chuckle.