Chapter Two

(Work outfit⏫⏫)

Ellie P.O.V

" Hey sweetheart, I'll have a vodka on rocks and keep em' coming."

I really really hate this job, stay focus Ellie you're doing this for your sisters.

" You got it. " I answered with a fake smile.

I placed his glass in front of him with ice and fill it with vodka.

" Thanks sweetheart. " The guy smiled at me just rolled my eyes and walked away.

As I returned to drying the glass the guys asked me to turn up the TV.

" There has been a massive fire in and apartment building on 47th avenue nyc, the firemen are doing everything they can to evacuate all patrons of these apartment buildings but the fire seems to be getting outta hand"

The camera then turn the apartments in a massive fire, surrounded by a lot of police officers and firemen trying to control the situation.

" Ah Ellie isn't that the apartment you live in." One of my co workers said pointing at the TV

As I turned to look up at the TV I now noticed that this was my apartment building.

Time stop, and the glass that I was cleaning fell.

" Ellie, Ellie , ELLIE." my co worker yelled.

I was brought back to reality when I heard my name.

"Ellie, you ok." He asked.

" Maya, Mack.... no" without even thinking twice I ran out of there as fast as my legs would take me.

As I ran down the streets of New York, I was so worry that my baby sisters could be hurt or worst, they could be dead.

As I arrive at the burning apartments, it was surrounded by people, policeman and firemen but Maya and Mackenzie were nowhere in site.

The only place they could be it in the building. I tried to run into the burning building but was held back by two firemen.

" Woah there little lady, you can't go in there."

As I struggled against the two men and I started crying .

"Let me go, my sisters are in there."

" Madam we cannot allow you to go in there, we'll handle this."

"Keep searching for any survivors." A fireman yelled.

As time passed I started losing all hope that they were still alive and my assumption was correct when they finally outted the building.

My sisters were dead and they weren't coming back.

Rain began falling and everyone started leaving, I started walking, I didn't know where I was going but I continued to walk into the darkness of the night.

I unknowingly walked into an alley way. My feet gave out on me and I fell to the ground and for the first time in years I cried.

************************************************************************

Tada😛😛😛😛😛