Chapter Three

Ellie P.O.V

I sat in that alley way crying for hours until the rain finally stop falling, I was cold, tired and soaked from the rain.

I look down at the ground, my head between my knees.

"I'm sorry mom and dad, I didn't protect them...... I didn't keep my promise" I whispers as I look up at the sky.

"Hey boss, look what we got here." I hear a guys voice say.

Not these assholes again. What a nuisance.

"Hey it's the pretty bartender." another voice said.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone, someone might try to hurt you." A tall buff looking guys said with a creepy smile that creep me out.

There's no way I'm afraid of these shitheads, I'm could kill all three of them if wanted to.

" Yeah like us." the skinny one said chuckling.

"Why don't you come with us, we'll show you a good time." a short buff one stated.

I got up off the floor and pick up my heels.

"As intriguing as that sounds, I think I'll pass." I said as I tried to walk pass them.

The three off them block my path and I was starting to get pissed off.

" Where do you think you're going. " the boss said, trying to intimate me.

"Ok boys, you wanna have a little fun, then let's play." I said as I grabbed his shirt and head butted him really hard.

I heard a bone crack and I knew it was his nose when he step back I saw blood.

" You're gonna pay for that, you little bitch." The skinny one pulled out a knife and came me.

He ran at my at me and swung his knife randomly. He definitely doesn't know how to use it

I dodged all his attacks, grabbed his head and banged it against my knee hard causing him to knock out.

Dad always said I had a thing for head shots. Wait weren't there three of them.

I heard a loud bang then felt a terrible pain in my stomach.

"Now!!" I heard a deep voice say.

My vision started to blur and I feel myself falling to my knees and cough up a little blood. Never thought I'd die like this at least I'll get to be with my family.

"What the hell are you freaks." one of my attackers yell.

My eye lids got heavier and heavier and my body started to feel weaker than it already was.

" Donnie help her!" I heard a voice order.

" Don't worry miss, I'll help you." a voice sounding like a teenager said.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and carried away.

"Guys it's the feds."

"Let's get outta here before we get caught ."

My eyes finally shut before I could even see my rescuers.

Had I only known for here on my life was gonna change forever.

************************************************************************
Tada, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Byyyyyyye🤗🤗🤗🤗