V

I rummage around the bathroom hoping and praying to find a blow dryer. if only my ass wasn't so fucking stupid then i wouldn't be in the mess but nope, i had to stand there and invade a sweet and innocent girls privacy and cum to her!

i swing open the last cabinet and to my surprise, a blow dryer laid on its side with its wires wrapped around it. "perfect," i whisper as i grab it and begin to look for a plug. "fucking shit i swear to god if i don't find a fucking plug in," i murmur as i begin to scan the walls.

of course, with my luck, i spot a plug next to the toilet. i unwrap the blow dryer quickly and plug it into the wall. i turn it on onto its highest mode and point it towards my pants. as the minutes go by, the spot gets smaller and smaller and eventually disappears. my heart stops beating so fast and i sigh in relief.

"whew, now i am cum-stain-free" i say to myself as i begin to unplug, re-wrap, and throw the blow dryer back into the cabinet. i do a quick recheck in the mirror before i turn the bathroom light out and open the door.

i walk out but am startled by a small, and now-clothed, figure staring up at me. "r-rose, h-hey," i stumble on my words as she raises an eyebrow at me. she pushes past me and opens up the cabinet i had just thrown the blow dryer in. she removes the object from the cabinet and points at it with her eyebrow still raised. "well, you see, i went to the bathroom and afterwards i tried using the sink and the water just came up and got my pants all wet so i just so happened to come across the blow dryer and i used it," i say, hoping and praying that she buys my bullshit.

of course she didn't for she's actually smart and isn't a dumb shit like i am. she turns the knob on the sink and lets the water run. it goes straight down into the sink, no access water coming up at all. she looks up from the water and coughs a bit. she knows i'm bullshitting.

"listen, i don't know what you want from me! that's the truth! hey, if we are going to question each other then fine! why don't you talk? huh, rose? care to explain how i'm supposed to just read your expressions?" i say, trying defend myself.

she rolls her eyes and throws the blow dryer back into cabinet before pushing past me. "not going to answer, huh?" i say, turning around and watching her walk down the hallway. she stops in her tracks and turns around, making straight eye contact with me. her eyes look a tad watery although the darkness in the hallway made it hard to truly see if they were. without hesitation, she walks back up to me and reaches her hand up to my face, making contact with it immediately. the sensation of her hand slapping my face stayed and caused my cheek to tingle as she pulls away and walks back down the hallway.

i'm such an asshole.