Promise/ Sam imagine

"NO!" I screamed. "I'm leaving for good this time!" I added

I had just caught my boyfriend of 4, almost 5 years cheating, again. I don't even know why I went back to him the first time, he just wore me down. He's done that every time I've tried to break up with him.

I stormed out of his house and into my car.

"Y/N, wait!" He yelled as he put on some jeans.

"No, I'm going and I'm not coming back!"

I slammed the car door shut and crunk up the engine. I pulled out of his driveway and made a call.

"Hey, Sam," You said, your voice cracky because you were crying.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"Yah, I was just wondering if I could to wherever you are,"

I knew about what he did for a living, and I had even been on a couple of hunts with him, until my boyfriend found out after we got together, then he would get jealous, and he didn't like me hanging out with Sam or Dean. But on the other side, I didn't think I was very good at them.

"Uh-uh y-yah uh, sure," he stammered. "W-what happened?"

"I'll explain to you when I get there," I said tears were welling up in my eyes, but I tried to keep my cool on the phone

"Oh, okay, uhh where are you right now?"

"I'm in Nashville, but I can drive, to wherever you are"

"Okay, we're not that far from there, we're in Franklin, in Blue Swallow motel.

"Okay, I'll call you when I get there, thanks so much,"

"N-no problem,"

He hung up the call. I sighed a sigh of relief as I wiped some of the tears that had fallen during the phone call.

I kept my cool on the ride there, just trying to think about what just happened.

*time skip bc car rides r boring af*

As soon as I arrived I called Sam.

"Hey, I'm at the motel, which room are you in?"

"Oh, uuh, r-room 69," (wink wonk ;) I'm sorry I rlly couldn't help myself )

"Oh, uh ok, I'll be there in a sec," I said as I hung up the phone.

I walked around until I saw the room, and went and knocked on the door.

Sam greeted my and let me in.

"Uhh, hi, Y-Y/N, it's been a while," He said.

"Yah, it's been 4- uh 5.. years?"

"Hey, Y/N! Whactha doin around here?" Dean chimed in, with a mouthfull of food.

"Nothin much, I-I was just in the area and I decided to say hi," I smiled.

Dean smiled and nodded, then went back to his meal.

"So Y/N, I what's wrong?" Sam asked in a more lowered voice.

"Well, uhh, it's kinda a long story, b-but you know my boyfriend, right?"

"How could I forget?" He said, sarcasticly.

"Well, the thing is, I broke up with him, and uh, now he's kinda pissed at me, so I really need to get away from him," I said, my voice cracking again.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry," Sam replied, his arm, going around my shoulders.

I laid my head down on his shoulder, and just started crying. Dean then came into the room.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked.

"It - It's a long story," Sam replied.

"Oh, ok, now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some beer, and some pie or something, and I'll be back later," He winked at Sam.

I have to admit, Dean made me laugh sometimes, but, he was a real smart ass most of the time.

"It's nice seeing you again," Sam mumbled.

"Yah, I miss going on hunts with you guys,"

"Hm, You remember that time you saved my ass from that vampire,"

"Yah, it was nothing really,"

"And what about the time we had that angry grandma spirit who would mess with people's cat's because she missed hers,"

I laughed. "She would scare the shit out of them! Poor things,"

Sam laughed. "What about the time you threw a pie at Dean's face because he was annoying you,"

I started laughing while we just started remembering funny things that would happen on our hunts.

He then asked about everything that really happened, so I told him the whole story.

"Wow, Y/N, I'm so sorry,"

"No, it's my fault, I should've stayed broken up the first time,"

"Hey, it's not all your fault, okay? He wore you down, some people wouldn't even have the guts to have even broken up with someone like that," He said, looking me in the eyes.

I gave a half smile "Thanks, I just wish I could've realized it sooner."

"Hey, uh- um, Y/N, c-can I tell you something?"

"Yah, of course,"

"Y/N, I-I really, really l-like you,"

I was not expecting that, he was so much more better looking than me, smarter, nicer. He could probably have any girl we wanted to, and he wanted me.

"I- I don't know,"

"Alright, I know this probably wasn't a good time to say that, considering you just got out of a bad relationship, but I promise to treat you like the queen you are," he rushed out, stumbling over his words a bit.

"No, no, i-it's not that, it's just- you could have like any girl, and, you choose me?"

"Y/N, I've been crushing on you ever since I've known you! You're incredibly talented, I mean you had never been on a hunt until Dean and I took you and you saved my ass from the damn vamp! You are always happy, and you don't have to hunt with us, I don't want to take your social life away from you, but I really, really like you, and-"

"Sam, I like you too," I said, cutting him off. "I just don't know if I'm ready for another relationship so soon."

I really liked Sam, but I didn't want him to feel used just to make my ex jealous.

"Y/N, I promise I'll treat you right, but I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to," he said.

I was really confused on what to do. Ally instincts said to kiss him, but there was something stopping me. I knew he would treat me right, and he's not trying to force me into anything.

All my thoughts were cut off by him connecting his lips to mine. I was stunned, it felt really good. He immediately backed off.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that," He said, looking down.

"No, it's fine, I actually really like it," I said, looking at him. He looked back at me, his eyes were bright and he was pulling that smile that made my heart melt.

He connected our lips again. My eyes fluttered shut as did his. We were both testing the waters, trying to see how har we'd go. We soon both got comfortable and started deepening the kiss.

We didn't go slow or fast, it was just perfect.

A/N that's it for now. Should I make a part 2? If you have any requests feel free to message me/leave them in the comments:)