Mastrabation- Destiel

Sam went on a food run, leaving Dean alone in the bunker.

It started normal, he drank some whiskey and mindlessly watched TV, looked at his "magazines",and ate the last of the food.

After a while, he was bored, so he just let his mind wander.

He laid down on the bed, and started daydreaming. He used to daydream of a "normal" life. One where he wasn't constantly risking his and Sammy's life, one where he didn't see a killer and liar in the mirror, one where he was happy.

He thought about that. Happy. What did it mean? What made him happy? Then a name popped in his head. Cas. Cas, his best friend. Maybe more? He didn't know. But, whenever Cas was around he felt safe, he felt loved, he felt happy.

He thought about the Angel, the one he was slowly falling in love with, the one that saved him over and over again, the one that he'd love to fuck.

Woah. He thought. What the fuck? Why am I thinking about that?

He tried to stop thinking about that, but the more he tried to stop, the more he thought about it. It was really hot.

He imagined pushing Cas against the wall, crashing his lips onto his, the feeling of his stubble against his own. Taking his trench coat off, rubbing his hands down Cas's body, slowly unbuttoning each button until he pushed that off. Grinding against him to create some friction, getting down on his knees and unbuckling his belt, teasing his waistband. Then, slowly pushing them, along with his boxers down to his ankles, all while looking up at Cas, then taking his member and kitten licking the tip...

Before he knew it he was palming himself through his pants, moaning aloud. His eyes closed in bliss as he thought about what he wanted to do to Cas. He then wondered if Sam was home, and if he heard. He lowered his breathing to listen in case Sam was back. He got up and peaked through the door, and when he saw that he was still alone, he quickly took off his clothes and laid back down on the bed.

He started the daydream back again.

...kitten licking the tip, the licking up his shaft, looking up to see Cas's mouth 'O' shaped with his head leaning back against the wall and his eyes closed in bliss. While he went down on him, circling his tongue, massaging Cas's ass, doing it until he was almost finished, then stopping suddenly. Standing back up only for Cas to snap his fingers and all his clothes were gone. He smirked and so did Cas. Dean quickly got up and pushed Cas back on the bed. He grinded hard against him, leaving the two boys moaning and groaning into kisses

Dean's eyes shut tight as his muscles began contracting.

"Ahh! CAS!" He screamed out as the white liquid shot onto  the bed sheets.

He panted as he came down from his high  only to see Castiel appear in front of him.

"Hello Dean," Cas said, his gravy voice echoing through the room.

"What the fuck, Cas? Why are you in my room?" Dean said, covering himself up with the blanket while trying to hide the cum on the bed.

"I thought you called?" He said, doing that puppy dog eye innocence thing.

Dean closed his eyes, but every time he did all he saw was Castiel in satin panties, legs spread on the bed, waiting for him.

He opened his eyes immediately, only to see Castiel slowly walking towards him.

A/N:
Part 2? Sorry this took like, forever, but I recently started school back, so I've been really busy :)