Sam x male! reader

A/N- this is from tumblr, if u know the original writer, pls tell me & if u r the original writer & u want me to take it down I will, I just loved this so much. Sorry I haven't updated in forever oOf

"Hey [Name] will you go get the door for me? I'm pretty sure it's Sam and Dean." Bobby said from behind his desk. He was on the phone with Rufus, blabbering about something.

"Of course." You answered as you left the room to go do exactly as he asked.

Without checking to see who it was you opened the door.

Your eyes met two plaid shirts, and then as they moved up, they met a pair of hazel and green eyes.

"I assume you must be Sam and Dean from what Bobby has told me about you two," You smile kindly at the two, stepping to the side to let them in, "He said you guys would be coming by, so come on in."

The brothers exchanged a look before cautiously walking into the home, eyeing you, "And who are you?" It was the taller one that spoke up.

Your smile never faltered, you closed the door before you answered their question and led them to where Bobby was, "I'm [Name], nice to meet you."

"Ok, [Name], what are you doing here and why do you seem familiarized with the place?" Now it was Dean's turn to question you.

Thankfully you walked into the library where Bobby sat now off the phone, and obviously heard the questioning because he took it upon himself to answer, "Be nice boys, that's my nephew."

Both Dean and Sam's eyes shoot to where you stood in the door way of the kitchen. You stick your tongue out childishly at the two, knowing they thought you were suspicious.

"Your nephew? But you don't have any siblings?" Dean bluntly denied your relationship despite Bobby's words.

The older man just sighed, "I'm aware, but my wife had a brother." Oh, there it was. "That means he is in fact my nephew."

"Yep! That's me." You beamed, promptly turning around to go back and attend the meal you were previously making for you and Bobby, and now Sam and Dean, thankfully you always prepared extra. "Are you guys cool with tacos?"

Your question was completely ignored, which you just assumed meant 'yes [Name], we would love tacos' and rolled with it.

"How come you've never mentioned him before?" Sam asked.

"There hasn't been any time that justified me saying anything, plus he's not the hunting type and doesn't really like to tangle with the business." Bobby easily explained.

"Oh, well that makes sense," Sam nodded, sitting down on the couch, Dean following.

There was a heavy pause in the air.

Bobby was flipping through some papers on his desk, but fully aware of what was going on. Sam was watching you flitter around the kitchen from where he sat on the couch. You had obviously peaked his interested for some reason.

"How old is he?" Sam asked, his voice was lowered like he didn't want you to hear, which you couldn't, "He looks so young."

Bobby's thoughts were proven right, Sam was in fact interested in you, "I think he's recently turned 27."

"No way," Dean blurted, "He looks like he could still be in high school."

Sam stared at your back in disbelief, there was no way you could be old enough to drink, let alone be 27.

Just then, you turned around, and surprised to meet Sam's eyes catching him staring at you and darted your eyes away. Instantly your face heated up, but still walked back into the library with a plate of tacos.