chapter 2

(I'm serious about this story this time.))

"Hello, again lovely. How was your day?" The pretty girl from last night was back,

"Well. And you?" It was actually terrible. Their therapist made them cry again. The constant screaming isn't good for josie's mental health, "what's wrong darling?"

Josie let it spill. They explained everything, the therapist and how Josie suspected there was more of a reason as to why they were here than just gender absence.

"My darling. There is nothing wrong with any of that. Your you. And that's  nothing wrong about that. If you have a mental disorder than we'll work it out when I get you out, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Now my darling. I haven't gotten your name."

"Its Josephine rose. I-I never caught yours either- uh- darling?" Josie mentally slapped themself,

Mystery girl scoffed and flipped her long black hair over her bare shoulder, "I never threw it, mistress."

"Than why don't you?"

"I'm afraid I can't. My name is very powerful thing. I can't just go throwing it-" Josie slumped and seeing this the girl sighed, "call me witch, scarlet witch."

Josie looked down. Witch sighed again, "I must make haste your highness. I will speak with you again tomorrow. Remember. Friday.
 •                     •                     •

"What the hell are you thinking Witch?"

Scarlet witch sat down at the wooden table setting hers and Jamie's drinks down. The tavern they where in was dark and loud, the only source of light being the bright purple fire in the lanterns and the source of sound being the drunk sleaze bags, trying to get their hands on the porcelain's selling themselves, "Honestly witch, we are not supposed to be in contact with her!"

"Them." She gently corrects, taking a sip from her pint,

"Them. Sorry, I'm just a little distracted bY THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT BE KILLED!" Jamie just short of shrieked. Witch waited until he was done ranting.

"I'm sorry."

"YOU'RE SORRY??"

"Yes. I'm sorry." Jamie let out a heavy sigh. "What's your explanation?"

"Are you done now?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Sigh, " I didn't mean to come in contact with them. I was around the over world, and in a different part of town so I went to a random window and... there they were. Beautiful. Powerful. But so sad. And I knew at first glance who they were but... they were so perfect. And I'm gonna get them out."

Jamie visibly softened. "The one?"

Scarlet witch's face burned up. Her calm demeanor breaking,"the one." She quickly fixed herself. Can't afford being so open with her emotions in a place like this.

Jamie sighed (again) seeing scarlet putting her mask back on, "okay. Okay! Fine, I'll help you, fine. But if we get killed I will never speak to you again in the after life!"

"Okay. And jamie?"

"Yeah?"

"Love you."

Jamie smiled. He's never had a better friend."Love you too."