please read

Please read
====
Im so sorry! I had this chapter for a month and thought I posted it! Im sosososososososososososoosososos soorrrryyyy!
I have kittys_my_bae to thank for reminding me!
Please forgive me!!!!!
Also, my editors being a lying CHEATING two faced, ugly peice of tra-----.......... sorry for going off like that.....
I mean to say my editor is 'to busy' as she told me to tell you (total pile of crap tbh)
So if you see any mistakes please comment about them or somthing! Also, i realize I've spelt jays name jae multiple times, but y'all know what i mean so here ya are.
Now here's what everyone exspects me to say,
Please like and add.
Giving likes actually tells me if you want me to update. It's not just me, i know people who also think like this, but reading and not liking can leave me unmotivated and leaves me thinking my story's unwanted.

I know probobly nobody will have read to this point but I'm gonna tell y'all what I've been up to.
So of course ive had the usual step parent problems and siblings being annoying but I feel like I've started a new part in my life.
My mother started accepting me as trans and she even took me shopping for new clothing today.
She started calling me by lyle and Logan  (What she would call me if I was biologically a male) and called my siblings out for being trans/homophobic this morning.
Also, do you all remember delan? And the weird neighbor girl that i was 'dating'? Turns out she was a crazy reader of mine that stalks me on insta. I didn't actually think things like that happen but it did....... I've blocked her so that's good. She started calling me daddy and was obsessing over kinks I've only addmitied to having online. Lile collars, restriction, the daddy thing, etc etc.
it was creepy af and she started calling me at like 4 am just to make me tell her about my day.
I know non of you are reading so I'm gonna say whatever comes to mind.
My friends who I mentioned earilier, kittys_my_bae, she/he/they, whatever they are today, anyways, the girl started threatening kitty to stop talking to me which caused her to have a breakdown. Turns out! Their break down was because they was about to come out to me and the girl told them that i would hate them? Like, what's wrong with being gender fluid? Nothing!
Anyways, she started a fan account on me which is now taken down, well, kitty hacked it and changed the info..... anyways, she started asking my ex Dylan for my nudes? He didn't give them to her thank God but she was posting pics of me without me knowing.
My life's fucking insane.
She now is grounded until I move out and im back with Dylan.
Turns out the girl convinced him to break up with me. Idk how but apparently she did.

havnt written this line in a while,

Bye,
Babes.