twenty seven

billie;

Billie paced back and forth, planned exactly what she was going to say. Ayalla was coming over and it was the time to confess.

"What did you want?" Ayalla asked once in the apartment. She didn't take off her shoes, or even leave the entry way.

"I fucked up," Billie said, playing with her fingers.

"I know." Billie looked up confused. "I'm not fucking dumb. I know you're fucking with Deigo again. It's fine though. It's not like I wasn't fucking with my ex," Ayalla shrugged.

"What?" the tall girl was pissed, hoping she heard her soon to be ex correctly.

"God you're so stupid," Ayalla rolled her eyes. "Now that we're being honest with each other, I've been fucking Tori ever since we got together. She's just better at eating me out than you'll ever be."

Billie tried to keep her cool, but gave up. Ayalla didn't deserve her cool.

"Fuck off you fucking whore," she opened the door. "And delete my number. I'd rather not hear from you again."

Ayalla left without a word, not even guilty for what she said. That's what pissed Billie off the most.

The first thing she thought of after taking a seat on the couch and grabbing her dab pen, was to text Diego.

baby😍
that bitch can fuck herself

pussy ass bitch
what happened

baby😍
she was fucking around
with her ex since we started
dating

baby😍
im so fuckin pissed off rn

pussy ass bitch
brt