thirty

billie;

"Baby," Diego got her attention as they watched a show.

"Hm?" she replied, only half awake. She hadn't been sleeping well at all the past week, one or two hours a night, so it was hard for her to stay focused.

"I know you probably don't trust me enough, but I want you to be mine. Like for real. Not that 'be mine, but lowkey'. I want to show you off to people and not have you in the comments reminding me you're not actually mine," he said, causing her head to lift up.

Her heart warmed at his words. She knows he's never been good with cute shit like that, so it made her happy knowing he did that, just for her and only her. "I love you, Diego and I wanna be yours," she smiled, giving him a soft kiss.

He smiled widely, happy with the response. "Ima spoil the fuck out of you now that I've actually got cash," he told her, pulling her body closer.

"Fuck off," she rolled her eyes. "No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No. I don't need you buying me shit."

He wasn't giving in anytime soon. He wanted her to feel special. "But you'd like it."

She gave him an unimpressed look. "Fuck you."

"I love you too, baby," he kissed her softly while grabbing her ass.

She started to laugh.

"What?" he questioned.

"You're trying to be all cute, but you're still you and love my ass too much," she continued to giggle. The noise warmed Diego's heart and made him extremely pleased. He wanted her to stay like this forever; in his arms and happy.

"I can't help it. You're ass is fine as fuck," he replied, giving her ass a squeeze.

She just rolled her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she liked it, before turning back to the show playing.

"I love you," he mumbled, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."