Peter Parker- Knee Socks

Peter's POV:
God I don't wanna wake up. This school will do nothing for my future. I can also ask Mr. Stark for help in the future. Ugh I have to go though, only because it's illegal if I don't though. Aunt May burst through the door and starts yelling at me to get up. "Alright alright, I'm up." "Good, you have to get ready for school. Also you'll have to take the bus this morning I have plans this morning." ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! "Ugh, okay Aunt May." She kisses me on the head, "Have a good day." Wow this day couldn't get any worse.
*Time skip*

When will this stupid bus get here. Ah there it is. When I get I on the bus I see that there are no single seats, so I'll have to sit with someone. How great. Out of the corner of my eye I see a girl I haven't seen before. She's probably new so I'll sit by her and introduce myself. I go and ask if I can sit my her and she politely says "Of corse." "I'm Peter my the way." "I know, we've been in the same grade for three years ,Peter. We have two classes together this year as well." Oh wow I feel like a huge jerk. " How come I don't see you much then?" She responds with, "Because unlike you I don't sit in the front and answer every question the teacher has to ask." Did she just sass me? "Oh well okay then." "Ya just look out a window or something ,Peter." Well this new friendship is going well. I take the time when she's not looking at me to take in her appearance. She seems average height although it's hard to tell with her sitting down. She has long black hair with the most beautiful brown eyes. She wears a normal T-shirt tucked into a skirt. She seems to have an average waist size, not to skinny or to big. "Oh I forgot to ask your name." "Why should I tell you?", she responds wittily. "Oh well I thought we could be friends possibly." "Ya you lost that chance last year, after not noticing I exist for two years." Wow this girl is feisty. I think I like it. Or I've been hanging out with Mr. Stark too much. "Peter, Peter, ugh would you stop looking at me and get off the bus." How long was I staring. HOW LONG DID SHE NOTICE I WAS STARING?!?! "O-o-of course." I hurry to get up so we can get off the bus. I stand in the isle and let her get off before me by blocking the bus traffic. "Ladies first." "Wow so polite." "Of course I am. I try to be a gentleman." "Honey that was sarcasm. Good try though." ,She replies with. I hear people behind me snicker at my embarrassment. When she get up and walks in front of me I notice something I didn't earlier. Knee socks. Why does she have to be wearing knee socks. I get off the bus and go to find Ned, maybe he knows her.

*time skip to him finding Ned*

"Hey Ned, I need to ask you a question." "No Peter, I won't make a costume to become Spider-Man's sidekick." "What,no that's not what I was gonna ask. Why would I have asked that?" Ned replies with "Why wouldn't you have asked is the better question." "Anyway do you know a girl like average height, long black hair and the most stunning brown eyes." "Do you know her name? Because from that description that makes it like 20 girls." "Ugh, no she didn't tell me her name, but she said we had been in the the same grade for three years and we have two classes together this year." "Sorry dude can't help you there." Ned said with a look of pity that quickly changes to happy. "Hey you said said that you have two classes with her, right?" " I mean she said we did. Why? What does that have to do with anything?" "You're an idiot Peter. Just find her in the class rooms and wait for roll to be called. Boom you then know her name." Ned replies like I should have already know this. "That's genius, Ned!!!" "Ya I know." He says with a duh tone of voice. "Hey I'm not here for your sass today, Ned." He puts his hands up in surrender as he bell rings. "See you later man." Ned says to me as he walks away. God I hope I find her in those two classes.

*time skip the second block*
Well she wasn't in my first class. Maybe she'll be in this one. "Hello class," the teacher says as everyone piles in, " today we will be doing project work that is due at the end of the week." I hear everyone around me groan at the announcement. I couldn't be happier as I finish project very fast. I just hope she doesn't say "This is a project that you will do with a partner." SHIT THIS DAY JUST HAD TO GET BETTER DIDN'T IT!!! Everyone cheers up a bit but immediately sulks again with the next part of her statement. "Which I will pick for you." She goes down the roll. Why does this have to be a teacher that doesn't call roll? I listen as she calls my name "Peter and (Y/N)" I hear a groan from the back of the class. I turn around and see her. "Are you sure I have to be partner with him?" She asks. Wow that hurt my pride some. Not that I had much to begin with. "Yes (Y/N), now come sit by your partner." She begrudgingly walks towards me. "Just because we're partners doesn't mean we're friends." "Oh of course not." I reply sarcastically. She rolls her eyes at me. "Let's just get this over with." "Alright everyone now that you are with your partners you will have to make a diagram of what the world has become v.s. what it used to be." The teacher says with a chipper tone. (Y/N) looks at me and says "How about we discuss what we are going to do here, and I can come by after school and we can do it at your house." "That's sounds fine with me." I replied with a smile. We discuss and just as we agree on something the bell rings. "Hey give me your address so I can get to your house later, say about 5?" "Ya that should be good" I reply trying not to get nervous I write down my address and hand it to her. "See you later Peter." "Bye"