Natasha Romanova- training

(Author note: this will be girlxgirl so if that makes you uncomfortable don't read this)

(Y/N) POV:
I have been training all day for a mission. Fury told me it's going to be one of the hardest missions I'll ever go on.  I have been a SHIELD agent for about three years, so I was pretty nervous about how hard this mission was going to be. I'm trained in hand to hand combat and I'm rather good with a gun, but I'm still nervous about this mission. I've never needed backup or failed a mission. I don't want to end that streak. I decide to take a break and drink some water. As I'm sitting there I hear the door open and see Natasha walk in. I'm not very close with Natasha but we know who each other are. I mumble a "Hey" to her and I get one back. I get up to start training again. I go over to the punching bags and begin working on how to better my punches. I hear a voice from across the room yell, "Bring in your elbows more it'll make you hit harder". I look at Natasha and smile and yell back a thanks. She was right it did make me hit harder ; it made my fist get to the target faster as well. I glance over at Natasha to see her running on a treadmill while listening to music. I never realized how attractive she really was. With her firey red hair and pale green eyes. I start to walk towards the treadmills as I'm getting tired of practicing with the punching bag. I set up about two treadmills down from Natasha and fix my earphones.

*Le time skip*

I check my watch to see that I've been running for about two hours. As I stop the treadmill I see Natasha walk over to me. She looks at me and asks, "Do you wanna spar? I could really use a partner right now." I look at her and just nod and mumble a sure. I shouldn't have agreed she'll kick my ass. As I walk over to the mat I see her stretching. I mentally prepare my self for defeat. I know I have no chance of beating her. "Are you ready (Y/N)?" asks Natasha.  "Sure. I'm one hundred percent ready. Yep let's do this." I realize I'm stalling so I get ready. We walk into the mat and start fighting. She swung and me and I barely dodged it. I hit her stomach and move back. She looks shocked that I actually hit her. We continue on attempting to him each other. Somehow she ends straddling me. At this point I tap out; she smirks and gets off me and helps me up. I take her hand as she pulls me up. When I get up I notice how close we, so I backed up some. No one at SHIELD knew I was bisexual. I planned to keep it that way. She noticed that I backed away. I can tell by the slightly hurt look on her face. "Well being beat by you was fun. I should get back to working out." I say in a hurry to get away from the attractive lady. I walk over to the punching bag again. This time Natasha on my trail. She stands near me as I begin to punch the bag. "You're still doing it wrong. Here let me show you." I feel Natasha walk up behind me. Positioning her body against mine to show me the proper stance. This is a lot more of what I don't need. Remember here only are you heterosexual. Everywhere else but here you can be bi. We go through the motions of the punches. I turn my head to try and look at her and say, "Thanks." She nods and says "No problem. I enjoy helping pretty girls with their punches." She winks after she says that. I'm really shocked. She call me pretty. I feel a faint smile go across my lips with those words. I also feel myself blush and looks away from her. I can't see her face anymore, but I can tell that she's smirking. I notice that we are still touching. Not that I mind of course. I then turn all the way around to face her. She's a couple of inches taller than me (if your tall I'm sorry). I look her in the eyes and realize that she's starting to lean in. Then I realize I am as well. As our lips touch I feel fireworks go off in my stomach. I move my hands to go around her neck as hers go my hips. We make out for a couple minutes getting heated with every second. Her hands exploring my body. I can tell she getting frustrated with my clothes. I move my hand to feel her curves as my hands start to move up and down her body. As we continue I feel her hands go under my shirt pulling it over my head. She looks at my bra clad breast then looks me in the eyes. I can see the lust in her eyes. She massages my breast through my bra. I moan as she does that. I pull her shirt off as she did mine. I start to kiss down her jawline leading down her neck. I suck on a few spots leaving love bits on her neck bringing them down to her breast. I reach behind her to undo her bra. I reach to touch her breast and start massaging them she leans her head back and moans my name. I begin kissing down her body. I get down to the waste band of her pants and go back up to kiss her lips again. I pull her over to one of the benches in the gym. As we get there I lay her down on it and start to take her pants off. She looks down at me as I do so. I pull down her underwear down with her pants. I look at her core and lean in and lick a strip up her center. She lightly moans. I continue to lick at her core as she moans louder and louder as I continue. A moment later I here her yell that's she's about to cum. I quicken my movements. Soon I feel her cum spill out of her. I lick all of it up and stand up. She leans up and says, " That can't be your first time with a girl. That's was amazing." I replied with, "It's not but I'm really good at hiding secrets." And end it with a wink. "Guess I should come here more often if this is gonna happen" she says. That's when I realized we were in public and someone could have walked in at anytime.

———————————————————————— sorry it took me long to update I've been uninspired