Thor- Tiny Mortal

This is my first request and I'm excited to make it.
////////////////////////////////////////////

(Y/N)'s POV:
I watch in awe as Wanda practices her magic. I always love watching Wanda practice as her magic fascinates me. As she hits the targets I hear the door open and see a large man walk in. I then realize that it's Thor and continue watching Wanda. "Lady Wanda you didn't tell me you had a little sister", Thor says in a booming voice. Wanda jumps a little as the volume of his voice scares her. The confused look on her face almost made me laugh. "Thor I don't have a sister. That's my friend (Y/N) who is actually older than me" Wanda says with a shrug. I didn't work for S.H.I.E.L.D and I for sure wasn't an avenger. Wanda and me met in coffee shop and became friends when the only seat left was next to me. Thor gets a confused look on his face. "How is she older look how small she is. She is one of the tiniest mortals I've ever seen" Thor says with a laugh. Just hearing that makes me blush from embarrassment as anger rises within me. Wanda knows I can't do much damage to Thor as he's a god and I'm not, but I can still throw a good punch. She still looks at Thor with a worried face as if it say that she wishes he wouldn't continue. But he continues anyway. "I mean look at her she's smaller than Natasha. I guess she can kick anyone's ass though. She looks so harmless and delicate." I look at Wanda and she just gives me a nod. I walk sweetly up to Thor and tell him to bend down. He gets a kick out it and does as I asked him to. The moment I can tell I can get a good swing I do. He falls with a big thud and a loud groan. I walk back over to Wanda and say, "Are you done training? I'm hungry and I wanted to grab lunch with you." "Of course lets go", she says with a giggle.

*time skip*
In the middle of lunch Wanda gets a text from Steve that was a picture of Thor on the gym floor that said "did you do this to him?". We both laugh. She replies with "No but I know who did." I gasp and say "Don't you dare turn me in!" All Steve said was "Okay." "See you're good." Wanda says in a reassuring voice.

*Another time skip*
Thor's POV:
I finally get off the training room floor. The tiny mortal has a mean punch. I quite enjoy the tiny mortal and can't wait to converse with her.
(AN: sorry about all the switches)

*Yet another time skip because I'm hella lazy*

(Y/N) POV:
As Wanda and I walk back into the avengers tower we are greeted by Thor. "Welcome back Lady Wanda and (Y/N). Hope you had a joyous lunch. Also I would like to apologize if I offended you earlier Lady (Y/N)." He seems pretty genuine about his apology. "That's fine. You are forgiven. Besides I like my men bigger than me anyways.", I say that with a wink. I wish I could have taken a picture of the look on his face. He went completely red and had a shocked look on his face. Wanda smacked the back of my head and slightly shouted, " (Y/N)!" and pulled me away from Thor who still looked red and shocked.

I was waiting on Wanda to get back from the bathroom so we could start the movie when Steve walked in. (Ha bet you didn't expect that) "Hey Wanda, I'm reading this thing and some of it's in a different language I was wondering if you could tell what language it is?" Steve finally looks up and realized I'm not Wanda. "No offense but who are you?" Steve asked questioningly. "Calm down I'm Wanda's friends. I might not know other languages but if you pick detect language on google translate it will tell you the language and what it says." I say with a smile. Just then Wanda walks in and says, "Oh Steve this is my friend (Y/N)." He looks relieved that I wasn't lying. Wanda then continues with, "We were about to watch a movie. You can join if you want." Steve smiles and says, "Sure, why not? It's not like I have anything else to do." We all sit on the couch as Thor walks in. "What's happening here?" He says curiously. "We're gonna watch a movie wanna join?" He replies with, "Depends on the movie." "We're watching (favorite movie). So it's your choice to join or not." He gives it a thought then finally says, "Alright I'll join." He notices that there's not room on the couch so he goes and sits in a chair near it.