Chapter 5

I'm backkkkkk I couldn't get any gifs to work so this one and maybe more in the future won't have any so my greatest apologies to you readers and I hope you enjoy this chapter! 💞💞

_______________________

Back at the mansion, about what Jungkook said....was it true?..... I don't know if he's playing with my emotions or if he's actually telling the truth.

The second time he had shown regret about cheating on me, he didn't know that I was there so there wasn't a possibility that he was lying to me directly but to the rest of Bangtan.

Ugh, I fucking knew this was gonna happen yet I still came back anyway.

I want to give Jungkook another chance but I feel like it's way too soon. I don't know if I should wait longer or just do it.

I think I'll wait longer, I wanna see what happens.

Jeon Jungkook, I've known him for 3+ years and yet he is still a mystery in his own little way.

~Time Skip~

"Jimin I got a job for ya, there's been a few deals going wrong, I need ya to head to downtown Seoul to a popular club called Beta. I made arrangements with another Mafia boss there, I told him I'd be sending you to complete the alliance contract."

I closed my eyes in discomfort at the memories of Beta resurfacing in my mind. "Of course boss" I said and hung up, out of all the clubs in Seoul, WHY BETA?!?!

It's like one of those places that have the nicest things but have the ugliest activities happen inside. Like for fuck sakes this job is annoying sometimes.

I sighed and begrudgingly began getting dressed with a scowl.

I went to the bathroom and put in all my piercings before styling my hair

I went to the bathroom and put in all my piercings before styling my hair. I smirked at my appearance in approval and left the bathroom to go to the kitchen and grab my keys for my white Lamborghini Avantador.

Getting in the car I smiled as I felt the growl of the engine. "Time for a mission baby~" I grinned before speeding off to Beta.

Smirking to myself I accelerated more and more until I was driving 185km and whirring between other cars. Turning on the radio I felt it connect to my phone and Like This by Reddy and Bobby started playing.

Rapping softly turned into full out screaming the minute Bobby came on and I laughed to myself when I realised how retarded I am.

A 30 minute drive turned into a 10 minute drive as I sped past the different cars before slowing down majorly and pulling into the car park.

Getting out of the car I straightened my posture and plastered a lazy grin on my mouth as I walked past the gawking guys and flirting women. I swear people will do anything for money.