Chapter 7

________________________

As if on cue I heard Jimin walk down the hallway and call my name, Chaerin pulled my head down so that my lips could meet hers. I forced my hands to go to her waist and reluctantly began kissing back and acted as if I enjoyed it. I heard a gasp and my heart cracked.

I stopped kissing her and looked at Jimin's tear stricken faced and forced a fake smirk before going back to kissing Chaerin. The second I heard him let out a sob my heart broke a bit more until it shattered when he ran away. The minute he ran I pulled away from Chaerin and threw her across the hall so she slammed hard into the wall.

She grunted in pain and slid down to the floor holding her shoulder in pain but still had a victorious smirk plastered across her face. I stood in front of her and glowered down at her sitting form.

"You will NEVER compare to him...NEVER be equal to him....he is my WORLD and you're nothing but a filthy SLUT who opens her legs to anything that has a dick....you're a twisted little WHORE and will never be fully loved by anybody...not even your own brother" I said with a cruel smirk stretched across my face...I guess the old Jungkook's back.

As I walked away the only thing I could hear was her crying before she said one last thing. "If I can't have you, Jungkook, then no one can" with a final smirk at her stupidity I left the club and wandered the streets until I reached the house and cried myself to sleep everyday for the past 3 years.

Flashback End

Jimin's POV

So all this time...he was blackmailed and forced to do that horrible  thing and he truly does still love me?! Oh my fucking god I need some time process this...I can't do it.....I need air...

"Baby? So do you have it in your heart to forgive me? Please I beg of you...I love you so fucking much my love..." Kooki said, kneeling in front of me. I slowly stand up and look at the man before me and shook my head, "I need to process this for a while Kook" I whispered and turned around to leave.

I felt a calloused hand grab my wrist making me snap my head in his direction. My heart throbbed as I saw the pain across his face and hurt in his eyes. "Why are you leaving? So you don't forgive me?" He asked with a little bit of frantic-ness in his voice. "I need to process this..." I mumbled and turned to leave again after freeing my wrist from his hand.

"No..no..no...not again...so you don't love me anymore?! What happened in these three years Jimin?! Huh?! What the FUCK happened?!" He Screamed in pain and anger. I snapped and whipped around to face him.

"I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY THING THAT I FUCKING HAVE YOU ASSHOLE!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW IT FEELS TO BELIEVE THE BOYFRIEND THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH CHEATED ON YOU BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT HE BECAME BORED OF YOU AND WANTED SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!?! NO?! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT AND THATS WHAT IVE BEEN THINKING THESE PAST 3 YEARS!!" I screamed at him as tears gushed down my face, calming down I continued my rant.

"I would constantly have the thought on my mind of you stopping to love me, of you thinking I was boring and wanting something new. Only to come back years later and find out that was all a lie and he was forced to cheat on me to keep me safe. So yes, I do still love you, with all my heart and you need to understand that I have to leave and clear my head. I will be back. I promise" I said, choking through half my words because of the tears streaming down my face.

Jungkook looked so relieved to hear my words but I could also see guilt swimming in his eyes because of the pain I went through these past 3 years. All of a sudden he rushed at me and picked me up in a hug, all I could do was hug him back as he cried on my shoulder.

I've never seen him so weak before, I guess he really does love me. After a minute he slowly put me down and let go of me, kissing my forehead he whispered some words to me. "Come back soon my love, I already miss you again" laughing softly I nodded up at him and bid goodbye to the rest of my family standing around the room gazing at us with soft smiles on their faces.

Turning around I walked out of the mansion with a gentle smile resting on my lips as I finally thought, 'I'm back bitches, and I have my family by my side'. Smirking I made my way down the street towards the direction of my house, planning to go off the grid for a couple of days.

___

"Wise men say...only fools rush in~"
"But I can't help...falling in love...with...you~"

I sang as I gracefully danced across the kitchen floor, before long I started singing a new song.

"Piece by piece he collected me yeah~"
"Off the ground where you abandoned things~"
"Piece by piece he restored my faith that a man can be kind and a father could...stay~"

I softly sung different songs with different meanings as I danced around the house packing up my stuff and weaponry. It took me two days to process Kook's words and then the other 3 I've spent packing all of my special gadgets and weapons as well as clothes and other necessities. It was currently 10:35 in the morning.

I'm obviously going to move back in with my family, some might say that I'm moving too fast whilst others may say thank fucking god! You've been apart from them for too long!! I personally agree with the latter. Duh.

Packing everything into the trailer inside my garage I sighed in happiness that I finally finished the work. Walking back inside I stopped in my tracks when I realised I almost forgot the picture of me and biological family hanging on the wall. I walked over and unhooked the picture from the wall and smiled as a nostalgic feeling washed through me as I observed the people in the image before frowning.

They're gone and I've changed, I've accepted that fact but I'm always going to miss them. I took the picture to my room and put it in my small rucksack before leaving the house and into the garage.  Putting my bag inside my Lambo I got into the drivers seat and opened the garage.

Before long I had hooked the trailer to my car and I was off to my lovers house. It was about a 10 minute drive before I pulled up onto the freakishly long driveway, slowly pulling up to the gates and making my tinted window go down the guards recognised me and let me in.

I honked the horn twice to signal my arrival, I got out the car and leaned on the hood of it with my arms crossed as I waited for them to come out. The first person came out quickly with a hopeful look in their eyes, as they looked at me they brightened up.

"I'm back for good, Love".