23. Mine to Kill

Screams bounced off of  the lonely walls of the headquarters of China , the bellows were getting louder and Victoria's eyes widened in fear. Her throat plead her captors , but their lips were shut tight.

 Her good day at home with a cup of tea and a book , had been ruined by six people barging into her house unannounced and abducting her. Her irritation was visible from the folds on her forehead , all she wanted to do now was to kill each and every one of them as she hadn't gotten the chance to hurt them back in London. 

She did not resist them because she was outnumbered that too by highly skilled soldiers . Her boots scraped against the rough ground as she was practically being dragged - the hollers for help were the only thing she heard for miles . Soon enough the dimly corridor came to an end and her heart heaved . She was thrown in a concrete room made for interrogations . There was a small table and two chairs then it hit her , It was an interrogation room .

The door of the room slammed open and there stood a Asian man in suit ,  It took time to dawn that she was in the China's headquarters . He pulled the chair opposite to her and motioned her to sit .

She recalled how Lucas dealt with situations like this , he might be a psychopath  but taught her one thing that smiling in the face of fear or opposition alarmed them. Her eyes studied him properly and then she pulled the chair out and flipped her raven black hair back sitting down .

She smiled and spoke further , "Quiet the welcome , this is Mr....?"

The man rolled his eyes and leaned forewords "Miss. Smith I am Adam , we wish to interrogate with you , tell me is this yours" He pulled out a plastic zip bag and took out the laptop that on which she had hacked their military database .

 "Oh , yes it is actually you can search it if you want but you are not going to find anything on it . "

He glared at her mocking tone while nodding to himself "the hard way then "

She smirked and leaned back "I have never been to one to settle "

~*~

"Ready to talk , Ms. Smith?"

Another splash of water hit Victoria's half naked body  , she opened her eyes and spit the water out and waited for the electricity to pass through her "No" she murmured , her eyes barely supported her vison as her wet hair was sprawled all over her face , a growl of irritation escaped Adams throat and he  motioning his team  to start again. 

She felt electricity in her veins again as she her lips failed to remain shut , yet her bellow were not for help. Electrocution , that what they did first they drenched her in water and passed electricity through her . It stopped after a while me and he asked again " Where is it ?"

She shook her head as her eyes failed to stay open , her wrist were bound to the chair-the only think keeping her upright  . She felt herself slipping into the most awaiting slumber . A sigh escaped the interrogators mouth and she was dragged into her cell , the corridors passed in a blur and she only came to full awareness when she was thrown into it . Her eyes gave out and she passed out on the floor itself .

Next morning she heard loud banging on the metal door , "Prisoner 8890 wake up !" yelled the harsh voice as her eyes opened in instant shock ,her body was sore and she found the task of moving her fingers very hard .

The day went by and she was given some cloths to wear after a shower , her cell is something what you'd describe as spacious and dark , the only source of light was a single bulb hanging from the celling . She sat on the metal bed by the wall and thought in solitary . Curiosity got her and she was afraid again- this was not the time to cry but to think that she couldn't escape them and succumb to her demise made her eyes brim with silent tears.