「Chapter Fourteen」

only time can heal his broken heart

only time can heal
his broken heart

"That beautiful girl, Jun Jihyun, was born in a rich family, and as you can see, she is every man's dream girl, but no, not me," Yoongi speaks up, and Hoseok nods, slightly, wondering why the young man is giving him such information while he, hims...

"That beautiful girl, Jun Jihyun, was born in a rich family, and as you can see, she is every man's dream girl, but no, not me," Yoongi speaks up, and Hoseok nods, slightly, wondering why the young man is giving him such information while he, himself, already knows everything about her. "I'm not into women."

Confused, Hoseok narrows his eyes, and asks, "What?" An evil smile appears on his face when he notices that he can use this as an advantage, because now, it is way more easier for him to crush the girl who has broken his heart into pieces.

This is why Namjoon has been worried about his best friend, because he knows that when Hoseok decides to do something, he will definitely do it. No matter what happens, or no matter who gets hurt.

Hoseok makes a sad look on his face, and continues talking, "She said that your father—"

"Wants us to be together?" Yoongi cuts him off in order to complete his sentence, himself. "My father is doing all of this to save his company. He needs financial support."

"So, you mean that he is trading you or something?"

"No, I didn't say that," He gives Hoseok a bitter smile as he points at the bruises on his face. "He has already beaten me up for not wanting to marry her."

"Do they... hurt?" The boy questions, referring to the bruises on the young man's face.

"I always try to turn the pain into happiness. The happiness which does not actually exist in me, the happiness which is buried within me," Yoongi sighs, and looks deeply in Hoseok's eyes, trying to find the light that has been shining in them a few moments ago, but it is completely gone, now. "It's not that easy, you know? To turn the pain into happiness, I mean."

Wanting to change the subject, the boy comes out of the dark, and leaves the house of silence, "Still, I don't understand why you would want to tell me these things."

"Don't you get it?" He questions, not daring to look at the boy in the eyes. "I-I like you."

All is given to Yoongi, is Hoseok's fake smile. "I like you, too." He lies in order get closer to complete his task; revenge.

How bad can it be?