「Chapter Sixteen」

karma does her dirty work

"Did you tell him to come here?" Angrily, Hoseok questions Namjoon, and his friend quickly shakes his head, meaning that he did not do anything, but Hoseok does not believe him, at all

"Yes, he did," Finally, Namjoon's boyfriend speaks up for himself. "Stop lying, Namjoon. I know that you're afraid, but I hate hearing lies, and you fucking know it already," Then, he switches his glance at Hoseok who is standing in front of the door with his arms crossed, not planning to let them in. "Stand aside." Playfully, he pushes Hoseok a little bit, making him stumble back a few steps, and grips Namjoon's wrist, forcing him to go inside with him.

"Great. It couldn't get any better," Hoseok mutters under his breath, and rolls his eyes. "What do you want?" Slowly, he walks up to his friends who have already sat down on the sofa next to each other.

Without wanting to waste more time, Seokjin prefers to get to the point, "Why do you seek revenge?"

As expected, he does not answer his friend who is dying to hear the truth from Hoseok, himself.

All he does is giving him a serious look, meaning that he is not pleased with seeing them in his house which can also mean that he wants them to leave, immediately.

It is hard for Seokjin to make a quick decision, but as a doctor, he is familiar with making quick choices when he saves many lives.

What if he makes a choice which he will regret in future?

Deciding to leave all the dark thoughts behind, Seokjin tries to grab everybody's attention by saying, "Fuck this," He raises up his right hand, and fakes a smile. "I'm in."

"What the hell has just happened?" It does not take much time for Namjoon to snap at his boyfriend. "I didn't ask you to come here to agree with his stupid plan! I asked you to come here to convince him what he is going to do is wrong."

"You and I both know that he will not change his idea, so everything we are going to do will be worthless." Calmly, Seokjin says to Namjoon, and prepares himself for his reaction which is slapping himself on the cheeks... as usual.

"You have no fucking idea what you are getting yourself into," Namjoon freaks out, and slaps himself on the cheeks which makes Seokjin laugh. "I hate myself," He mutters under his breath, clear enough for them to hear. "I'm in."

"Good boy!" Seokjin smiles, and pats the back of his boyfriend, trying to calm him down. "Okay," He switches his glance at Hoseok, and looks at him in the eyes. "What can we do for you?"

"Nothing. All you have to do is keep your mouths shut, and not tell this to anyone," Deep down Hoseok knows what he is doing is not just right, but the decision was made before. "Leave the rest to me."

All of a sudden, Hoseok's cellphone rings, but he does not even want to take a look at it to see who it is, but once he receives a text from the same old number, he reads the message.

I need to see you at the park, right now, is the only thing he receives as a text.

He nearly flips when he figures out that this number belongs to none other than the person that he has once known very well.

"Who is it?" Namjoon questions Hoseok when he sees the sparkles in his eyes, knowing that nobody can make his friend feel that way except for the former love of his life.

"It's Jihyun."