Empire

Cookies pov

It was a Monday morning and I had to go to empire because I had to listen to Tiana's song she is working on in the studio. I went to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. I did my makeup an put on my dress.
(Her whole outfit)

 I got my house keys and told my driver Webb to take me to empire

I got my house keys and told my driver Webb to take me to empire. About 45 to 50 minutes we arrived at empire. I went to my office to get some paper work to give to my husband Lucious. I walked into his office an Lucious was sitting on the couch watching Family guy. I sat next to him an gave Lucious the paper work. "Hey baby are you ok" Lucious asked. Yes Lu  cookie  responded. An I headed to the Studio to listen to Tiana's song.

Tiana's pov

I was in the studio waiting on my mom to come listen to my song.The song was called nobody else (this is Ella Mia song but am just using it) That's when my mom walked in. "Hey baby you ready"?  Yes mom Am ready Tiana said so I went in the studio an  began the song.

(Verse 1)
Got that exclusive for ya ain't no conclusive round here cause I got you right where you need to be.

(Verse 2)

Boy let me put it on you it don't get no better i promise let's cherish this moment you have been chosen fuck what she wanted.

(Chores)

You ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else. You ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else. Cause what we got right here ain't. Nobody gonna understand
                                No No
But you still ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else.

(Verse 3)

Always loyal from the instant you walked my way always down for whatever I got you baby.  I got fiening for me it's really appealing to me so that I reveal and flaunt it cause you ain't allowed.

(Chores)

You ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else. You ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else. Cause what we got right here ain't nobody gonna understand
                                No No
But you still ain't allowed to fuck with nobody else.

" so mom how do you like it"? Asked Tiana.I don't like it I love it said cookie.
Thanks mom I love you. I love you to Tiana I