Coming back from the dead

Tiana's pov

So my mom asked me and my sister to come to her house am still sore so I walk in the house slow."Omg baby go sit down" cookie said running to her. "Mom am ok but what is this about?" I made a decision 7 months ago that would save all of you guys life.  "What  are you talking about" that's when Searyah walked in the room. "OMFG I KNOW YOU LYING" Tiana  am so sorry please forgive me. Searyah asked. NO HELL NO ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS THAT I I EVER THOUGHT TO SMILE OR EVEN TALKED ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND NOW YOU COME BACK AND THINK IT GONE BE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS BUT NO HELL NO. AM DONE WITH ALL YALL. That's when Tiana walk over to the wine cabinet and got some wine and slammed the Front door.

Nobody's pov

Tiana was at home in the kitchen drinking way her sorrows because she couldn't believe that her mom lied to her about her sister being dead. She was on her 6 glad of wine when she heard the front door open and seen that it's was Derek " hey baby" hey Derek. What are you drinking? Wine BOYY get out am sleepy. Derek then walked her to the bed and put her to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to banging on the front door what damn am coming.she opened the door and there she was it's was her sister Searyah am sorry the both said At the same time after 30 minutes of talking hey do you want to go hey Brooklyn from school with me.sure

50 minutes later

Hey brook her outfit

Look I have to  meet mom at the studio wanna come Tiana asked Searyah and they headed to the studio

Look I have to meet mom at the studio wanna come Tiana asked Searyah and they headed to the studio.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 i going to make Another chapter but text me what y'all want to see and I will do it