First Day pt.2

After a few minutes of walking in silence, they had made it to the school. As Yoongi started to walk through the doors, the older noticed that Jimin was not following him. The older looked back only to see Jimin, a few feet away, shaking. Yoongi felt guilt and quickly walked back towards him. "It's gonna be okay Jimin, I'm here." Yoongi said soothingly, swiftly pulling the The younger into a tight hug. "Just to make sure you're ok, I'll sit with you during class, okay?" At this point, the younger started sniffing, signaling that he was crying. After a few more sniffles, he looked into Yoongi's eyes before saying "Okay. I trust you, Yoongi." Those words made Yoongi's heart flutter a little.
     Once they both entered the room, their teacher was the first to acknowledge them. "Good morning! You must be Min Yoongi and Park Jimin, am I right?!" Jimin shrank behind Yoongi a little bit, not liking the teacher's enthusiasm very much. Seeing this action, Yoongi chuckled a little before saying "Yes sir, that's us." After looking through their files, the teacher looked up at them. "How about you guys introduce yourselves to the whole class!" He said cheerful, but Jimin found nothing exciting about that at all. He tugged on Yoongi's shirt signaling for him to turn around. When the older turned around, he saw a heart breaking sight. Jimin was looking up at Yoongi with tears in his eyes. Yoongi couldn't take it, so he quickly wiped his tears away and hugged him tightly. "I'll tell the teacher to not let you introduce yourself, okay?" He whispered and Jimin just nodded. Yoongi, getting Jimin's approval, walked over to the teacher. "Excuse me, teach? My friend has a panic disorder and doesn't want to introduce himself, is that okay?" Yoongi asked politely, a word never used in his vocabulary. The teacher nodded before yelling "Mr. Park!" causing Jimin to jump back. "Come here for a minute." he said, aware that he scared Jimin earlier. The class had gotten quiet at this point and was staring at Jimin now as he timidly walked forward. As the teacher began to speak, the class leaned in close to hear what he was going to say. "Mr. Park" he starts, clearing his throat before continuing "...is it true you have...panic disorder......?"
—————————————————————————————
BAM!!!! Chapter four done!! Sorry this is soooo short but I will be posting a Q&A after this so when it comes out, you can ask questions there!! Also, comment who you think (besides BTS) will be in Jimin's class!
LOVE YOU❤️❤️😊😊😊
BYE!!!!