The Truth Untold

A/N: Ok so, since it is Christmas time and I missed y'all, I'm gonna do two updates before the week is over. This chapter is going to be a bit longer than the others (don't hate me for the title, it will make sense I promise😂). Thank you guys so, so much for the love that has been brought! You lovely peaches have been so awesome and I love y'all!!
Peace
________________________
It was now Monday, the day that Jimin would get to see his parents after a long semester of college, and Jimin, to say the least, was excited. He loved everything about Christmas! From the gorgeous white snow to  all of the pretty ornaments that covered the tree, he still felt like a kid no matter how old he was.
Jimin was currently in math, which was the second to last class of the day, waiting for the bell to ring. He was texting Yoongi since he was also waiting in his history class.

ChimChim 💓😘
Heyo!!
MeowMeow💙😴
Hey! what's up Chim?
ChimChim💓😘
Nuthin much, I'm just bored!
Sorry MeowMeow, I didn't mean
to bother you😔
MeowMeow💙😴
It's ok Chim. Wait...
Why is my name
MeowMeow now?!
ChimChim💓😘
Sorry Hyung😂 it's just the
fact that you remind me of a cat!
🐈
MeowMeow💙😴
Whatever....🙄

                    *RIIIIINNNGG*
      The bell finally rang and the students were off to their next class. Jimin looked around in the hallway until he saw his friends. When they got there, they immediately started to converse (converse high😂 anyone?). Their conversation was going well, but it wasn't until Hobi said, "We should go to the park after school since it's our last day together before Christmas!", that Jimin felt something move under his hat...

Oh no...

"Jimin, why did your-" " I have to go to the bathroom! I'll see you guys later!" Jimin said as he started to dash for the bathroom before Jungkook could even finish his question. He was panicking so much that he's never run that much in his life! He was scared that if someone found out, they would tell the whole school and everyone would hate him.
     Once he got to the bathroom, he stopped panting and made sure no one was in the bathroom. Once he was positive that no one was there, he took off his hat, showing off his black ears that went perfectly with his blonde hair. To Jimin, it felt nice to have his ears and tail (A/N: his tail is usually wrapped around his waist under his clothes) breath every once in a while, just as long as he isn't seen. After a while, he decided that it was time to put his hat back o-

"Well would you look at that..."

     Jimin's head lifted to see who was there, but when he saw who it was, he was beyond scared straight (sorry😂). Right there, by the door staring at him this whole time was none other....

...than Jackson Wang...

     The one person that he DEFINITELY didn't want to find out his secret, was now just watching him, seeing everything unravel (Tokyo Ghoul, anyone?). Jimin couldn't move even if he tried. Instead, he was frozen, for he couldn't move a muscle. Jackson, seeing that Jimin was scared, started to slowly walk toward him.

"I didn't know we had a hybrid running around campus. Is that why you where that hat all the time? Hoping that nobody will think you're a freak? Well lemme tell you something. Even if you weren't a hybrid, you still have that 'stupid' panic disorder thingy! So either way, you're still a freak."

     Jimin was full on shaking now, huddled in the bathroom corner with his knees to his chest. He didn't know what to do! The person who has been bullying him since he registered into the college, has now found out his deepest, darkest secret. His thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. He sighed in relief and tried to get up when Jackson stopped him.
"If it makes you stop trembling so much, I won't tell anyone." Jackson said, sounding annoyed with how scared Jimin was. Suddenly, Jimin stopped his trembling and thanked Jackson before leaving to his last class.

(Time Skip)
     School was now over and Jimin walked out of the building, not noticing his friends waiting for him. "Jimin!" Tae called, running towards him, the rest following. Jimin then stopped walking and turned around. "Aren't you going to go to the park with us?" Jimin looked at all of them, giving a sad smile before shaking his head. "I'm just gonna go and pack my things, kay?" The group could tell something was up, but they didn't want to push Jimin, knowing how sensitive he was. Yoongi, however, spoke up. "Can I go with you? I mean, we live in the same dorm room, right?" Jimin hesitated, but soon nodded. He waved to the rest of the group and him and Yoongi were off.
     Once they got to their room, they started to pack their things. Yoongi was still getting his clothes out off the closet while Jimin was packing his suitcase. While Jimin was packing, he came across one of his extra beanies. Suddenly, he had a flashback of what had happened that day with Jackson. He sighed sadly. Jimin then closed his eyes and started to whisper to himself.
"I hope he doesn't tell anyone..."

But he knew that luck was OBVIOUSLY not on his side as he heard a certain someone start speaking.

"You hope WHO doesn't tell anyone WHAT?!
________________________________
Ok, so guys, I hope you enjoy this one cuz I had a lot of trouble writing it😂. Also, you guys can comment if I do a LittleSpace book, and if so, who do you want as the little?🤔 I will also have a poll up on the ARMYS Amino, so make sure to vote on there. I hope you guys have a great holiday and I love y'all! With that being said...
BYE MA PEACHES🍑😘