My Loyalty (Laxus)

WE ARE NEARLY AT 3K VIEWS LIKE WHAT

Sending many thanks and love to my consistent readers who come back every time I update *cough, which is, like, once in a blue moon, considering what a HORRIBLE author I am, cough*

Hope you enjoy this one~

(F/c) = favorite color

Gaki = kid, brat

Damare = shut up

Baka = idiot

Yamete = stop

Sugoi = amazing

Ji-ji = grandpa, old man

With your (f/c) back slung over your left shoulder, you walked down the streets of the beautiful town of Magnolia, which was bustling with energy.  You smiled as you spotted all of the cute little shops that captured your attention quickly, but not once had you stopped to enter one.

You clutched your bag a little tighter with anticipation upon spotting the legendary building that was located on just the edge of the city, at the end of the stony path you walked on.  Your eyes widened as you stared at the building in awe, your steps quickening as you hastened to arrive sooner.

Once you'd gotten close enough, your excitement skyrocketed as you read the words "Fairy Tail" elegantly embedded on the sign at the entrance.

Finally, you thought, grinning with a racing heart.  I've found Fairy Tail, the guild of my dreams...

You straightened yourself up and took a deep breath before entering the guild, anxiety eating away at you.

The very first thing that greeted you when you stepped into the guild was the most deafening yelling you have ever heard.

"SCREW YOU, ICE PRINCESS!"

"DAMARE, PYRO JERK!"

"QUIT TAKIN' OFF YOUR CLOTHES FOR NO REASON, PERV!"

"WELL, I'LL STOP WHEN YOU STOP BEING A BAKA!  OH WAIT, THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN, NEVER MIND!"

"SAY WHAT, YOU JERK?!"

"YOU WANNA GO?!"

You blinked, taken aback, as you stared at the pink- and navy-haired kids, who were fisting it out with one another.  They couldn't have been much younger than you, only two or three years younger, but there was an unbelievable amount of energy coming from the both of them.  Their eyes were blazing with rage and fury, and each punch they delivered was packed with immense hatred for the other.

Suddenly, a girl with peculiar red hair interrupted their fight by stepping in the middle fearlessly and whacking their heads away harshly from each other.  "Yamete, fools!  Stop fighting in the guild, you're embarrassing yourselves."

The two boys fell onto the ground with bumps on their heads.  "Erza..." they grunted weakly.

Another girl, who had long, white hair, was laughing loudly at their misfortune.  "You guys never learn, huh?!  So weak, to have mere Erza beat you up."

The red-haired girl, Erza, flashed her a dangerous look.  "What was that, Mirajane?" she growled, pressing her forehead against the albino-haired female.

"You heard me, weakling!" Mirajane spat back.

This...is Fairy Tail, you thought, and you couldn't help but allow a small smile to appear on your face.  Wow...what a rowdy guild...