\Cinq\

Summer here❤️.

Sudden bangs come from my window, I jumped so hard- feeling my heart Skip and shit.

I saw Tay standing at my window smiling with his head slightly tilted.

I quickly walked over to the window and opening it.

"Hey, hey you gotta go" I whispered to him cause Jay was literally in the bathroom.

"Why don't you like me?" His eyes softened and his voice didn't sound as strong.

"Like I really like you" He continued. "And you're following around Jay like a lost puppy"

Did he just call me a lost puppy? Like serious.

"Tay get the fuck from away from here, dead ass and don't come back" I closed my window back and shut my blinds.

Jay was now walking in, I smiled at him and laid back across my bed.

"What movie you want to watch?" Jay asked grabbing the remote and switching to Netflix.

"Let's make a movie" I smirked and he did the same back

"Want anything from the store?" I asked Jay, who was nearly sleep across my bed.

I had a erg for some snacks so I told Jay I'll go, of course his lazy ass isn't going to come with me.

He groaned in response and I toke it as no.

I began walking out of the house while putting my arms in the sleeves of Jay's hoodie then quickly taking the hood over my head.

I felt a hand harshly press against my mouth from behind me while the person turned me around to face them.

Taymor.

I slapped his hand from my mouth and pushed him back, only for him to step closer again.

"What the fuck!" I yelled in a whisper. "Ima kill you, I promise you I will!"

"Chill , I just came to apologise for what I said earlier"

"Okay" I shrugged and turned back around towards the car.

"Aye" He grabbed my arm forcing me back around. "That's all you have to say?"

"What you want me to say?" I frowned at him. "I don't fuck with you , so leave me alone" I snatched my arm from his hold.

"Im just really trying to fuck with you , like I'm really catching feelings for you Nick" He spoke while I settled myself into the car.

"Sounds like a personal problem"

He watched as I started the car and drove off.

The streets were dark, it was only so many lights on the roads. Abandoned houses lined up more than houses that we're being used.

I thought back to Tay and his so called feelings for me. It sounds rediculous. He was a ladies boy, fuck he talking to me for?

And then him apologizing? First of all sorry isn't even in his vocabulary.

I shook him and everything related to him from my head as I pulled up to the g.s.

I grunted in frustration because a car had toke the spot I was going to park in.

"Stupid ass" I said to myself pulling up next to the vehicle.

I saw one of Tay's homeboys in the passenger seat, I couldn't see the face of the driver yet.

Quickly walking into the store and grabbing hella snacks that would last me all night.

"Hey shawty" A deep voice spoke behind. I ignored, focused on the lady at the register. I knew it was one of Taymors little friends.

"Hey , you don't hear me talking to you" He spun me around and brought me close to his chest. His hand rested on my lower back. I attempted snatching away before he pulled me again.

"Get off of me!" I struggled pushing at him , before it turned into a full fustle. I would pull away and he would push up on me again.

"Stop lil nigga" He said strongly as he gripped me foreare harshly.

"I think he said get off of him" I heard a voice. "Let 'em go"

The man shoved me away from him, and my back slammed against the counter.

I turned around and saw Taymor, again. He started walking my direction asking me if I was okay when he reached me.

"Yeah, just keep your dogs on their leash" I pushed past him and out of the store-getting to my car as fast as possible.

All Tay Is, Is Trouble. I Want No Parts With That.

I don't like this , but I need to update cause it's been a while. I know it's short and that's only because I might not have any connection so I just want to get as much as possible done tonight🤦🏻‍♀️.

-Summer ❤️