History

My dad is a hybrid half vampire and half werewolf. My mom is a mermaid and witch. For some reason I'm part human. I still need blood to survive and food because I'm part human still.

Apparently my mom's a descendance of a powerful witch and our bloodline is very powerful. I was the only one who got the witch gene. I guess you can call me a mega hybrid because I'm half vampire, half werewolf, half mermaid and half witch. It's pretty cool being a mega hybrid.

Here is  the story of how my parents became what they are. (My dad is from Trinidad and my mom is from the Dominican Republic.)

My grandfather was a werewolf and  my grandmother, so my dad was a werewolf. One day a vampire threatened to kill his family because they killed his. He wanted revenge.

My dad was not going to let that happen. He shifted into his hazel colored wolf and howled loudly in anger. He ran after him, but before he could kill him the vampire bit him in the neck. A vampire's bite is just as fatal as a werewolf bite. The weird thing is that the vampire bit didn't affect him. My Dad was panting loudly. His jaw was flooded with pain His pupil constricted and dilated and grew fangs. Extructiating pain was shooting like bolts into his teeth.The  vampire bite  turned him into a hybrid.

The vampire stood there like an idiot and watched my dad turn into a hybrid. He should have ran when he have the chance. Then the vampire ran for his life because of the pain he could see my dad gripping through. When the extructiating pain subdued in his jaw was he  used his new vampire abilities and speed ran and bit him in the leg. He pulled him to the ground mlby his leg and savagely bit into his neck. The vampire instantly died.

My mom on the other hand was also a hybrid. Not just any hybrid, but a mermaid and witch. My grandma was a mermaid and my grandpa was witch. So when my grandpa got my grandma pregnant  he spelled the baby with magic. If he didn't spell her his bloodline wouldn't be able to produce.  He wanted her to be powerful.

All the boys and sisters are tri-hybrids expect me. They don't  know that I  am mega hybrid, but I really want them to know. I'm afraid that they will be jealous. Other than that I can't wait to see them. It has been a while.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone, it me the author. I am really happy that your reading the book that  I am publishing. Even if you don't vote or comment at least your reading it,so it must be good right ? Anyway so far  one hundred and twenty one people read the book. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I can't describe how happy I am. Enjoy. Question: What your favorite supernatural creature? I am in the process of writing Seeing mom, but until then enjoy your day. Bye😊