My Savior

I asked," How long are gone keep me tied up for?"

She answered," I honestly don't know, I just doing this to please Ralph wishes."

I said," So please do the right thing and let me go."

She replied," I can't do that Ralph is going to kill me."

I said," He doesn't have to know.We can swap places."

She answered," No,even though I made it look like you cheated doesn't mean your off the hook.I love him this is just part of the revenge. You took him away for me and now I did the same. I surprised he is not here yet."

I said," Ok, so why don't you just kill me ."

She answered," I want you to go through the same pain I did seeing you two together.I have to go act the part.Bye." I started to give up hope, nobody will know that I'm gone.I  cried and cried and then the door broke down.

I screamed and said"What do you want? Are you finally go to kill me, Anna?

"It me Latisha, your sister. O my gosh want did she do to you,"Latisha asked.

I answered," I will tell you the story on the way.I need blood"
"Here," my sister said. I  bite in to her flesh and got the amount I needed.I felt a lot better. All though nasty cuts are healed I was happy. She  said," I 'm glad your safe,Issy. I'm sorry I didn't know sooner.I missed you so much." She  pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

I said," It alright.I miss you too." She said," No, it not alright I really am sorry. Anna is a really good actor,she fooled me. I glad to have you."

I said,"I'm glad to be back. Now it time for my revenge." We got into to the car and left.I felt at peace and happy.
______________________________________
Hey, everyone who has come this far congratulations😀  What will she do for revenge? Read the next chapter. Pease Comment,Share,Vote