Revenge part 2

I said ,"Are you excited ?"

Izzy laughed, "Of course I am." 

"Do you remember the plan,"I asked. 

"Not really,she replied.

I said,"So basically you are going to hide ,so Anna doesn't see you and I'm gonna give you the ok to come in the scene."

She said," Ok I got it."

I said ," Would  you like to do the honors of knocking on the door?"

Izzy whispered," Delighted." Thud ,Thud ,Thud .

The person on the other side who was supposed to be Izzy said,"Hold on,I'll be there in a sec." We waited patiently.
" Hello, who are you?Last time I checked you were all over my ex." Anna said who was disguised as Izzy.

I replied pretending to be Anna," Last time I checked he loved every  damn second of it. May we come in."

She replied,"Sure."

I said,"Come on in,sis." Izzy walked in with me and we both could tell that Anna was shocked.

Izzy said," Hello,Isabel."

Our mother came walking in she asked," What's the meaning of this Anna?"

Izzy said,"Oh  it's nothing,mother." Mom's face was tense and looked at us in disbelief.

She laughed sickly sweet,"How DARE you call me mother? All you did was bring this family done and lie to our faces."

I said pretending to be Anna ,"That's where your wrong. Hi my name is Anna and this is my sister Anastasia(Izzy).Mrs.Williams I think you'll like to sit down for what I am about to tell you.

She replied," I'm perfectly fine."

Izzy said,"Suit your self. This poor excuse of a human claims to be Isabel Williams,your beloved child,but is she really who see claim to be."

I closed my eyes and  pictured Anna's real face in my mind and me ripping off her fake identity and mine.
I opened my eyes and see started screaming,"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!How dare you?"Anna said.

Izzy said,"How dare you MOM? HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT I WAS GONE ?DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE? YOUR MY MOM YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THIS My sister just came back and she knows ,this is just sad."

Tears filled her eyes and her shoulder shook uncontrollably.I opened my arms and hugged her close to me as we walked to her room.

Anna yelled " This is not over!!!!"

I yelled back,"Yes it is." I closed my eyes and watched her body burned as she screamed in agony.
______________________________________
Hi Guys,I hope you enjoy this chapter. I don't what the next chapter to will be about,but enjoy your day. Please like,comment and share
With love,accepting101