Chapter 5

"What're you getting?" He asked me.
"A Sausage-Egg-McMuffin!" I smiled widely. Why was I so excited about getting that? Oh yeah, haven't been here in a while, haha.....
"Why not get a few Big Mac's" He asked me, and gave me a seductive look.
"Ummm... why?" I asked, nervous.
"Because, you're so..." He trailed off.
"So what?" I wondered.

    "You're so hot, and I want you to be even hotter." He said to me, smirking. What's that supposed to mean??? I gulped. I wanted to ask him what he meant, but at the same time, I didn't want to know.

    "The line's too long, can we just do the drive-thru?" He whined, and I looked over at him. "Plus, I'd like to eat at my place. I got special clothes for you." He said, smirking and he elf up my chin as he looked at me deep into my eyes. He quickly let go, as obviously McDonald's isn't the damn place to be flirtatious, like ffs...

    I nodded as soon as he put his hand down. He lead me to the car and he drove to the drive-thru. I'm scared of what he's planning on getting me. . .

(A/N: just found this pic at top on the internet and I thought it was interesting it has nothing to do with the story unless y'all want it too than comment here k bye hehe cliffhanger)