Chapter 6

He drove up and went to order.
"Hi welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?" The person asked through the speaker. They'd sounded so dead, like they want to leave and never come back.
"Yeah, I'll get 5 Big Macs, 6 large fries, and 2 orders of 20 chicken nuggets– oh and also a large Dr Pepper." He finished. I'm scared of what he'll do.

    I zoned out, so I didn't even pay attention to whatever the price was and snapped back to reality when we were getting our food. He smiled devilishly at me, and I smiled weakly back, but I'm really worried and curious for what'll happen next.

    As he drove off, he didn't eat anything. I didn't know if it was for someone or both of us when we get to... his place? I don't exactly know where we're going, or if he just doesn't like eating in the car.
"I can't wait until we get to my house" he said, sounding seductive.
"Umm, can I have a few fries?" I tried to change the subject, and the fries smelled SOO good.

    "Sure, honey" he called me. Did we even start dating yet? We just met like an hour ago...
I grabbed a few fries and munched on them silently, looking out the window most of the time, trying to get my mind off of things.