The final touche of makeup

I like to experiment with different things. Less is more. I don't really like a lot of make-up. I have to do that for my show, for presentation, but in my day-to-day life I'm a T-shirt kind of girl. Because I have to wear so much make-up in the shows, when I'm off I keep it simple and don't wear much makeup just a little mascara and lip gloss. And powder, because I have zits. Other times, I'll play around and do heavier make-up or some fun lipstick. 

     The one thing I can't live without though is mascara a girls got to have her mascara, I have a thousand different ones on my vanity from different brands. 

I like to use mascara but for a show I'll darken it up. I think part of the reason I love mascara is because I love accentuating my eyes, and black smoky eyes are my favorite. I think it's fun to use different pale shades and pinks in eyeshadows. I like a kind of gothic look in most situations but I think it's better to use light colors to open up your eyes.  

     I love a smokey eye, and it's super easy to do. I line my lids and waterline with Tom Ford Eye Kohl Intense in Onyx, then smudge for a fast smokey eye and then load it up with loads of mascara it can steal any show! I love Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. I also never leave without blush on and I love peachy nude lips on a regular basis Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach is my favorite. When I go out, I throw on a cute dress and heels.